Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

It's official...AF arrived this morning with a vengeance. Because of the trigger my cycle was shorter than usual (cd29 instead of cd31-33) so calling RE in the morning to discuss next steps.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Sorry Happy showed, good luck with the IVF -x-

8 years ago

Good morning Gals,

Hope you all of you have a wonderful week!

(thought this pic was funny!)

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies - trying to catch up on what's been going on the last few days with you all... My DS had his 4th bday this weekend. Lots of fun!

Happy - sorry to hear about , but keep your chin up and I hope for a wonderful March!

Pink - hope you are feeling better and got some rest... thinking about you.

Janei - I think i might order that tea as well, can't hurt!

AFM I am in www hell. 4dpo and not feeling anything significant at this point. Just playing the waiting game and hoping this will be my month!

8 years ago

Hi ladies, CD05

Jandei. I should think vitex would be out your system, as long as you are not still taking it but if in doubt talk to your doctor. I have read of women on here that did not have high enough levels of progesterone but still ovulated. If I were you I would push for the progesterone suppositories on top of the clomid to max your chances. Clomid is a short term drug so don't wait and see, I want that bfp for you asap!

Pink. Clomid can mess up your cycle and bring you on early, it effects everyone different. Ask audnaz the name of the drugs she suggested, one of them acts as a mild form of metformin which can make clomid more effective for those who have some resistance.
The fact that clomid increases all the pregnancy hormones also means it could be an implantation dip. I really hope this is the case with you, if it is your temp will bounce back up and increase slightly so don't be alarmed if it does Remember implantation is usually brown or light pink so no grass!!! No straining your uterus until you know either way xx

Happy. I'm so sorry at arrived Do something nice for yourself, I treat myself to a forbidden food or drink. It's important to be kind to yourself, we put so much pressure on ourselves and our bodies ttc.

Lunar. Happy birthday to your ds , 4 is a great age. My ds is 5 and started school this year, it is great to watch him learn and make lots of new friends but I miss going on spontaneous adventures during the week. Enjoy every second.

All other ladies sending and

Afm. I'm CD05 and trying iso again, Jandei you are right it can take a few months to settle and I have to be patient (starting to hate that word).
Can everyone state what day they are on at the top of their posts, it's hard to keep up and remember where everyone is at. Is it just me?

Oodles of

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you lovely ladies for all your kind wishes, good news no more spotting after yesterday lunch time, temp went down to 97.4 yesterday but shot back up to 98.62 this morn yay, all is not lost yet
hang in there this 2ww is mega tough

8 years ago

Good afternoon baby makers,
It's a new week for new baby making and positive vibes. Have a wonderful week everyone.

8 years ago

Hi all! - CD7

Kerzie - it's not just you!!! LOL I have trouble keeping track of everything, not just cycle days.

Pinkster - those temps sound very promising!!

Happy - sorry about that darn AF! Remember... every cycle holds new hope.

ATM - headache is getting worse as the day goes on... We had a beautiful day yesterday and now the temps are dropping so much that they are calling for snow tomorrow night! YIKES!! Oh well... all the more reason to cuddle up and get on with the BD. I have to check on my opk supply though. I swear I seem to go through those things so fast!!

User Image

8 years ago

10 dpo today (bfns)

Hello ladies,

Happydays, a few days ago I was feeling really down and my DH said something to me that made me feel better, hope it helps you as well. He said "don't be upset RIGHT NOW, there is so many options out there, and until we use every rout available to us there is no need to be sad" It made me feel so grateful to have him and I realized he's right. I have a lot of fight left in me and I know in my heart I will get pregnant so just like your friend says - each day we're closer and closer.

Kerzie, I hear 'ya with the patience. Seeing what my cycle will be like each month is so tiring and I'm soooo tired of doing yoga positions after bding and my dh looking at me like "I didn't realize you were so flexable" lol After the progesterone test results I was so down and realized I was contradicting myself when I said to you that everything takes 3 months to work. Here I was, settled on clomid after only trying vitex for 2months. After my nerves calmed down I thought about it and decided to keep taking vitex and adding progesterone cream and giving myselft a little longer before clomid. Your bding days are just around the corner so

Pink, that really does sound promising. I'm sure the tww is extra long for you as a result Can't wait to find out!

Audnaz, I see you posted and image but it's not showing up, at least for me :( How did your ultrasound go?

MrsD, Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and sticking around continuing to give us encouragement even after receiving the great news. I love how you just pop in out of nowhere with positivity

Babyangel, Just read your profile story. If you don't mind me asking, how many cycles did you take clomid? Also here in Illinois by law you are completely covered for 4 IVFs and once the result is achieved you have additional 2. Just thought I would bring that up because they don't tell you that right away - you actually have to dig for this info (my sis is a lawyer) Maybe it's the same in your state ????

Didn't realize how long my post was until I did a mental spell check lol... Good luck everyone!!!!

8 years ago

Cd2 for me

Pink - hope that temp stays up - would love to live vicariously this month!

Kerzie - what is iso?

Thanks everyone for the encouraging...so much appreciated.

Went to RE today for a "regroup" and I was ready to sign up for IVF but she actually thought our chances were good enough to stay the course a while longer. I'm producing follicles with clomid without major side effects except the ones that mean it's doing its job, and was really happy with DH's sperm count post-wash. She says she is sure we can get pregnant with IVF...but that it may not be necessary, so we will try clomid and iui for March (hoping I don't follow my usual pattern and ovulate on the left with the blocked tube) and then have April as a good 2nd (or 3rd) attempt. Then IVF if not successful. Also adding acupuncture and thanks to you all a baby aspirin and pineapple core for implantation. And so it begins again.

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo