Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hello Baby Makers,
FINALLY IM BACK. I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL. Welcome to all the new new again. Please give me time to read everything so I can catch up.

8 years ago

Pinkster this was our first month of actively trying! Honestly it just felt like my period was going to start but never would. Now that I know I am pregnant I know that the back pain and slight twinges are just from baby! Everything else was pretty normal pms. I will say though my BB's are insanely sore!!

I got a BFN on Sunday night which was 15 dpo but I guess because it was pretty diluted that's why it was a negative. Anyways, I am wishing everyone

8 years ago

Hi ladies,

Kaimarie ! I knew you were pregnant. Don't beat yourself up over the muscle relaxer, your baby is fine.

It seems like all the newbies join the forum and get preggers right away. We must be good luck charms. We are helping other women get to their BFP and will be rewarded with our own positives soon!

AF is due tomorrow. I see that quite a few of us are due this week. So we are cycle buddies. I anticipate another BFP soon.

For those having the ew cm, I have experienced it after ovulation as well. So I think it's normal.

Mrs. D and Angel welcome back ladies. Stay encouraged ladies, this forum keeps me going.

8 years ago

Hiya ladies, tested again this morn and I think I might have a batch of faulty tests as a very feint line again, no symptoms,?? I might try a diff brand tom?? Trying not to get hopes as it is very light and not sure if theres any colour there at all

Kaimarie thats great lucky girl,
I really hope your right 39, my patience gets very thin at times and my sanity long gone lol
MrsD, hows things, always good to hear from you -x-x-
to all

8 years ago

Hi everyone! Congrats Kaimarie!! :-) So happy for you!!!!! Waiting to test this Sunday, if AF doesn't show! The wait is so hard! I feel out this month having AF symptoms..WOW pinkster hopefully this is your month to all!!!

8 years ago

Hello ladies! CD1

Congrats Kai!!

Baby - I agree..never give up! I am starting Maca this month too.

Pink- sorry about your crappy tests. That is not fun at all when they get your hopes up like that! I'm still sending you & ...cause like your guys have taught me....you're not out till that shows!

AFM I am now CD1. Started spotting yesterday and today the full flow started. Oh well, my Christmas baby is out. BUT now I just start looking to 2017! A New Years baby! I just know its gotta happen soon.... I am loading us up on supplements and such this month.

Wishing you all

8 years ago

Congrats Kai!
Pink, keeping my fingers crosse for you.
You are waiting for and I'm still waiting for ovu. Hopefully will be here tomorrow, the cm and cx definitely indicate ovu coming, I just need to invite my oh to bd

8 years ago

Thanks ladies for your kind words and support, will keep you updated

8 years ago

Hi Beautiful Baby Makers!

Well AF started right on time this evening so that will make tomorrow cd1.
Lunar we are right there together. My daughter goes to prom tomorrow so it's been a stressful week. Next month is graduation and it can't get here soon enough!

Pink remember to post your hpt so we can check it out.

Lunar what kind of supplements are you taking?

Hope everyone is doing well!

8 years ago

Hi, a little update from me, just spoke with a gp and she said that a changing my BP meds now could be more harmfull than helpfull, because of risk to negative reaction to them.
I feel so much better having it explained than just being told "no cause you might never get pregnant"
Gyn visit on 12, and no ovu in sight.

Question for you, do you track cm after dtd, if yes then how? For me every time after dtd it looks like I'm having am egg white cm even though I know it's not cm.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo