Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1841 - 1850 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

39. I was hoping af was going to be kind and stay away from you, tell her you will stomp on her toes if she dares to touch you Glad you had a good visit with your dd, I think we start to appreciate our mum's when we move out of the house.

Pumpkin. I thought you were 8dpo today and we were tww buddies? Might make it a bit easier to stay away from the tests Who am I kidding it's never easy!!!! Your symptoms are sounding promising, different is always good!!!

Chicks. It can hurt so much when we feel hurt or ignored, especially when your ttc, everything is intensified so I understand where your coming from. When you let the hurt and anger go it will be easier to talk things through and deal with it together. Sending you big

Pink. Sounds like you have that wall bricked up nice and tight to keep unwanted emotions away, unfortunately you have to make room for anger to get out. He must have really hurt you big time for you to react like this and I want to kick him in the nuts for it. Sounds like he will do anything to try make it up to you, how about a holiday for you and the girls When you have been hurt bad by a partner it can take a long time before you can look at them and not remember the bad stuff, I have been so disgusted at my dh that I was unable to love him, I couldn't access those feelings anymore. Time does help make it all clearer, I hope you find happiness whatever the right path for you is
Maybe get him to give you 'donations' while you decide if you can ever forgive him cos if I get my hands on him that area will be out of action

Mom. Pink wrote a post recently about mixing bicarbonate of soda with water and using a finger to wash up your hoo ha gently before It is to neutralize up there as we are naturally slightly acidic. This is to increase chances of having a boy as boy, use a water vinegar (white) mix for a girl. Here are a few more gender selection wife's tales...

http://www.bubhub.com.au/hubbub-blog/baby-gender-selection-methods-influence-the-sex-of-your-baby/

Not sure I'm prepared to give up an orgasm to have a girl Baby stuff always makes me weak at the knees, I love baby clothes. When you get your bfp you could wrap up the mama roo seat and give it to him.

Calvin. I have read posts of women's temps going down to prepare for af but they bounce back up when af doesn't happen and they have a bfp. We are told that temps stay up after implantation so maybe it can happen if you implant late?? I know it must be driving you batty not knowing either way but you could still be

Afm. Had to adjust my ovulation to a day earlier (looks like the macca worked) once I got a clearer picture with more temps. The site told me I ovulated then but wanted to wait and see. Got sore, heavy boobs with sore nips but we all get that after ovulation so not new. Had lots of cm this month which I also think is due to the macca root so it seems to be doing me some good. Will no doubt give in and test over the next day or two when I remember to collect my fmu.

7 years ago • Post starter

Kerzie - I'm 10 dpo today, we're close though =D for you

Calvin - Maybe your hcg hasn't had time to double? Not trying to raise false hope, but you're not out til the witch shows
Also, I saw you mention triphaisic patterns a few days ago, what is that? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to temps and whatnot

AFM- Still (im)patiently waiting to test, cervix is high soft and closed, and still increase in CM, and sore nips, last month my boobs hurt a lot worse though, so i'm not going to count that as a symptom really, though my nips didn't really get involved in that

Pink- I miss you , and i'm hoping for the best

Good Luck Ladies!

7 years ago

Pink glad you checked in. Thinking of you.

Cd1 for me

Best wishes to all of ladies!

7 years ago

Good morning everyone. Still no bd for us. Continue to focus on myself right now. Not sleeping very well. Maybe 5-6 hrs a night of broken sleep. Went for a run yesterday mid day heat was like 93. My fat ass almost had a heat stroke.
I'm ready to see some bfp from you guys.

7 years ago

Well I'm out. The just got me. I need to remember this next month - that I get faint lines at the end of my cycle - so I don't get my hopes up so much. It's been the third month but I conveniently forget about it in my excitement to see SOMETHING there. You can say, "Just don't test that early" but that's foolishness lol. I love testing early. Even if it breaks my heart.

However, I'm done with the Clomid. 3 cycles and it didn't help, and in fact I think hurt a little by messing with my cycles, and my hair was shedding way more than it did before. I'm switching to Vitex and see if that helps. So CD1 for me too.

Pumpkin - Triphasic is when you have two elevations in temp. The first one occurs the day after you ovulate, as when the egg is released, it releases estrogen which spikes your temp and keeps it in a higher range than pre-O. If you have a "triphasic" chart, then around 8dpo or so, you can have another raise in temps, and it'll go even higher. My chart was clearly NOT triphasic, since the temps zig zagged, but if it had, it would've looked good for pregnancy. Triphasic charts aren't a guarantee, but a good sign of pregnancy.

Good luck to everyone else this cycle!

7 years ago

Pumpkin. Sounding good, when are you testing???? Are you going to try hold out until Friday? Hope your boobs stay heavy and sore

39. sorry sweetie

Chicks. You have to stop being so hard on yourself! Learn to love yourself as you are and your confidence will soar, hopefully making that dh of yours realise how lucky he is

Calvin. sorry af got you I'm like you and can never resist testing even though I know it will be negative, like this morning Think pink got some lines when on clomid but don't think it's meant to do that. Do you think it was a cp or false positives?

Calvin, I am soooo sorry I was really thinking you had a bean this time. Been praying for you. Have a sad day, cry if you want, then do something very special for yourself.
I may hold off a few months to learn to relax and continue with my weight loss.
Kerzie your right. I'm 42 yrs old with 4 kids, being a size 4 will probably never happen again. I'm a size 10 now, no not fat, just out of shape and I'm working on that. I like having a big booty just not flabby thighs and arms so that's my focus. Today is arm day, ugh! I have very poor upper body strength. And as you can see I'm playing on the Internet to avoid getting started, I did however have a terrible ocular migraine episode this morning and so I've been chilling out with my eyes covered to help with the nausea and flashing lights.

7 years ago

Hi Chicks. Hope your migraine is gone and you are feeling good again Its hard to accept a new body shape after having babies and when your confidence goes nothing you see in the mirror will be good enough.
Start taking time for yourself too, if your dh can go out with his friends then go out with yours and let him look after the kids. Friends help bring your confidence up and your dh might see what it's like being left with the kids while your having a blast. You deserve to be happy and feel good about yourself

Kerzie, good question. I can't possibly be having CPs every month, and this has happened to me a lot. So I've been doing a lot of reading, and it turns out that uterine fibroids can give off a small level of HCG at certain times. And what do you know - I have one of those. Had it for years. My theory is that my one fibroid that won't seem to go away but is too deeply embedded for them to do anything about it, is probably reacting to the changing hormones at the end of my cycle and giving off some HCG. Maybe only a 4 or something. Which on these sensitive tests are giving me shadows, but never progress into a pregnancy. The Dr. said where it is, it shouldn't be interfering with implantation, but I'm skeptical.

I haven't actually started AF yet. Just had some spotting yesterday and today but it's coming. I just wish it'd officially arrive so I can start my next cycle. I had my bad depressed day yesterday - had my cry, now I'm ready to move on.

7 years ago

Hi girls, checking in with news.
Im half way through and the bayby is healthy and moves alot.
Its probably a girl, but we are still not 100%sure at its been crossing its legs tight and not showing a lot.

I'm starting to get baby stuff, mostly universal but I might allow myself some pink things now.

Babydust for you all.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo