Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1591 - 1600 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

HI ladies,

Good to hear from you Mico!

Spotting started today so I am out. No test tomorrow.

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

It's 4am and I just got in from the ER. Had horrible abdominal pains. I thought it was an ectopic pregnancy but thank God it was only gastritis. I have never had abd pains that severe other than labor. So no work today. Dh is out of town so my dd had to drive me. First time I've been in the car with her driving since the accident. Whew...thankful we made it. She was hitting bumps and asking me if it made my pain worse.

Pink I hope you are good. Sorry I didn't have good news to cheer you up.

Chicks I hope you got another night of good rest.

Kerzie sorry that you have pneumonia. I hope dh is taking good care of you. I know you must have all of the sunshine because it's been storming here off and on 3 days.

I am going to try to rest now. Hopefully the meds hold up until I can get to the pharmacy.

7 years ago

Oh no 39-you poor thing, sounds awful, what an ordeal but so pleased to hear dd did well in car, she was obviously more worried about you to think about going back in the car again and got on and did it, hope your ok and manage to rest today, aint the witch a bitch, will be glad when today is over as I know I will be light again tom and can start thinkin about trying again and look forwards
Kerzie-again you poor thing, that is just not on, I hope you get your energy back in time for take it easy lovely, you are so busy worrying about everyone else and forget to take time out just for yourself
Chicks-how are doing cracked yet? We are rooting for you now girl to cheer us up with good news
Shanta-sorry to hear got you too, but chance of new help sounds fantastic, hope they find any probs and all the answers keep us updated lovely
kema & Mico-how are you ladies doing, any updates for us -x-x-
Baby-hope your ok

7 years ago

No sleep here. Our farm called and woke us up At 1. From there dd has been tossing and turning. I noticed a lump behind her ear which I think maybe a swollen lymph node. She has an appointment to see her pedi today. So been fully awake since 4. Temp of course is no beuno 97.79 bbt chart looks off. Temps have been low since cycle begun. I'm sorry guys but I'm just not feeling it this month.
39. Lots of love to you. Lay on your left side. It helps relieve gas. Also sip on water, massage your tummy. Also helps to take a warm bath. I'm sure they told you all that. No caffeine bland food bla bla bla get well soon

7 years ago

Forgot to add that last night DH said I know your pregnant because I feel pregnant so cute..... Clueless but cute. Gotta love him though.

7 years ago

39 - That sounds like horrible pain but glad to hear someone was able to take you to the ER.

Pink - No news from me. We are still struggling to do the baby dance during OV.

Chicks - Your DH is so cute. Well I hear men can have symptoms too. How this actually works is beyond me. . I wish they could carry them too but we ALL know they can barely take someone throwing up or babies poop without gaging.

Take care ladies

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

7 years ago

I've had cramps all day, mostly to my left side and saw my first brownish looking cm. This is a dead give away af on her way. I'm disappointed to say the least. Something just wasn't right with my temps this cycle. They stayed so low the whole time. Also with dd being sick I didn't get much rest. All dip stick test neg and 2 frer neg. I know 10 dpo is early but I know I'm out. It never fails once I start seeing brownish discharge. The day was almost over I thought I had it made. Darn it!!!

7 years ago

Aww sorry to hear that chicks why o why can't we all just get our already grr

7 years ago

11 dpo Woke up with a hot flash (af sign) took temp 98.02 thought great temp spike (af sign for me) took a first response 6 day sooner wiped and bright pink it's over I'm out for March.

7 years ago

Sorry chicks

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo