Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Good morning gals! Well, I feel out this month AF due to start 9th! UGH! I pray not though! Holding to the thought of having my own soon! Baby dust to all!
Wanting a

8 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Reading and trying to catch up on anything I missed. Welcome to a few of the new ladies.

Pink - I didn't see that you tested again or did AF arrive?

Kerzie - hope everything is alright with you...Looks like you've been MIA a while..

Sorry for all of those who didn't get there BFP this month, but there is still hope for all of us!

AFM CD28/11dpo trying very hard not to get my hopes up. It does feel like AF is on her way...but at times I've felt a little wave of nausea so I am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Question for you expert BBT charters: If you are having trouble sleeping what is the best way to get an accurate temp? Try and take it at the same time every morning, even if you have been up on and off till that point OR should I get a temp right after I've had 3 hours of good sleep?

I don't think my temps are an accurate representation because of my sleep pattern these last couple weeks...

and to all!!!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies I did test yesterday and uploaded, will test again tom but tbh I dont feel preggers this month no symptoms other then darker nipples but boobs not even sore currently cd24 13dpo so af not due til Sunday, will be 18dpo then cripes
lunar slight nausea is a mega good sign , with the temp do it at your most rested time so if you have just had a few hours sleep 3 at least, temp without really moving or exerting yourself in anyway, I always do it when im all snuggled up in bed then once ive taken it i can throw the covers off if I want , the temp thing takes a while to get use to but worth it to look back on your cycles later, my baby bible explains a lot, Ive noticed my temps are not quite as high this month because I think ive taken aspirin all the way through, normally high 98s after ov but low 98s this month which is prob a good thing??
Hollyc we got due same date, lets hope she doesnt get us
Any news 39, how is everyone else doing

8 years ago

Lunar

I am temping at 6am
sometimes i wake up arouhd 5 to go to the toilet and I am temping at this time then.
For me the temp is usually a 0.1 Celcius degree lower one hour before my usual slot. (checked few times when i woke up and didn't got up)
If I woke up around 3-4am I'd got back to sleep and take temp at 6am and If I'd miss the 6am and woke up at 7 I'd assume the temp is 0.1 Celcius degree higher than than the one at 6am.
Anyway I am still putting the BBT I measured without adjusting.

8 years ago

Hi pinkster123! Yes we both are due on the 9th.
Woke up, sore boobs again, lower back pain, fatigue, body aches...
Yesterday night stretchy cm. I thought this was supposed to happen only around OV?!? Anyone know? 3 day's till shows, if it happens. Praying for My temp IS slowly climbing and my cervix is medium to high and closed. We shall see!!!

8 years ago

Good afternoon ladies,

Wow alot to catch up on, I'll have to read through when I'm not so busy.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a great rest of the week.

I'm angry and in pain, yep af today. Worst cramps EVER! Good news is this cycle was only 29 days.

8 years ago

Well ladies I am PREGNANT!!! Even though I got a BFN on a HPT on Sunday night it wasn't FMU and the doctor told me that's likely the reason why it was a negative! I am worried though because the night that I got a BFN I took a muscle relaxer but I'm going to try not to worry about it too much. I feel horrible for having taken it but I honestly thought I was out this month!! Anyways just wanted to let you ladies know! Please keep me and baby in your thoughts or prayers!! We have our first ultrasound in 2 weeks. I hope baby is okay and the medicine didn't hurt them!

8 years ago

Oh my congratulations Kai! Wow that's super news!! Personally, I think you'll be ok. I hear stories about ladies taking medication or having a few drinks not knowing they are pregnant and everything winds up being ok. As long as you are taking good care of yourself now!!

Ani - I take my temp at 6 a.m. also. And I swear I wake up around 5 or 5:30 every morning having to go to the bathroom, but I force myself to stay in bed and maybe go to sleep until it's 'time'. So of course I had to laugh about our buddy schedules.

Sorry I've been a little MIA also. TTC just gets to you sometimes. AF arrived today much to my displeasure. This month I had weird tingling sensations in my breasts and nausea off and on for a few days, but had the same cramping, moodiness, and just overall feeling AF was coming. My temps were confirming this, but then last night (really TMI so I'm sorry) I went to use the bathroom and when I wiped (expecting to see AF because I was so wet) it was like a ton of eggwhite cervical mucus!? I had never had that experience before so close to AF. Anyone else? It eerily gave me some false hope. Yes.... even though my temps were in the toilet. You know how that goes. I think I'm going to start taking a Vitex/Maca supplement to get things going again. DH and I are going to start eating healthier too, which can't hurt. Not giving up darn it!!!

Much love to all of you ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you so much BabyAngelG!

I kept reading where women kept saying how they just knew AF was coming before they got their BFP which is exactly how I felt and still do! I will say I feel the cramps more in my back though. Anyways ladies you're definitely not out until the evil witch shows!! I am wishing everyone LOADSTONE of baby dust!! I just know that you all will have your 2017 babies!!!

8 years ago

Congratulations kaimarie, how long had you been trying, anything that was diff this month?
Sorry Audnaz & babyangel showed up, aint she a bitch 2017 bean it is then Im expecting her on Sat/Sun, did test today and uploaded, a shadow of a line but no real colour and after a couple of hours it had completely disappeared

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo