Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1311 - 1320 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Hi, (2/3dpo)

Pink. I wish I could wave a magic wand I'm still hoping the line gets darker

Baby. Wow, what a jump in your temp! How are you feeling?

39. I hope the soft cups work xx

How is everyone else??

Afm. Sorry for short replies but got temp and feeling rubbish. Not symptoms, unfortunately it's just a bug. I'm sure I will be better after some sleep xxx

7 years ago • Post starter

Morning lovely ladies, (cd31 17dpo)
How is everyone, you all seem to be in the 2ww and Im right at the end so gonna sit back as soon as AF arrives and enjoy the updates/chaos and madness hehe
Temp still up but think shes not far away as tests naff still lol and already worked out dh is prob away over next ov so not lookin good for next cycle but such is life,
Baby, temps look good still, Kerzie glad you can relax a bit now and wait for the symptom search to begin but sorry about your bug hope you feel better real soon, have some spinach and orange juice lovely, 39 how are doing, hope the cups did their trick and the cleanse, Shanta must be ov for you now? Yes teacher, where are you, we need input
Woozle/kemakerry any updates?
& to you all oh and lots of

7 years ago

Hello good morning. I don't feel pregnant at all. I don't have symptoms and it worries me. Maybe it because I had a mc.

7 years ago

Hiya kemakerry, chill lovely, theres been a lot of on here where no symptoms were felt and expectant mum had assumed she was out that month, how many dpo are you, for you and -x-

7 years ago

Pink: I don't know. I got my BFP 31st May

7 years ago

Have you been to docs and had bloods?

7 years ago

No I haven't been to the doctors

7 years ago

Ok, maybe make an appt to put your mind at rest so they can check your bloods, I would prob do another test while waiting for appt just to ease your mind a bit, as you had a mc before they may even bring your scan date forward too, good luck lovely, keep us updated, Im sure theres ladies on here that may be able to advise you better then me -x-

7 years ago

Hi all!

I am currently going through a mid - life - it might be my last chance baby crisis!!!!

I am 45 & remarried a year ago (younger husband) My partner is childless and is not really fussed if he has a child or not, so he says, but mainly because he doesn't want to impose on me! I have 3 grown up children all over 17 years old and conceived them all very easily albeit it many years ago now.

I had my IUD removed last week as I started getting many pains, cramps and issues with it and I am not wanting to use any other contraceptives. I am in the neutral camp of just leaving my body to be finally natural and if we conceive we will be happy if not then it's not meant to be.

So here goes we will see what happens- will I wont I get preggers??? We have sex virtually every day so I am not going to be doing any monitoring or temp changing to find out ovulation.

The odds are way against me according to stats I have a 1-2% chance if I am lucky of conceiving and then high risk of miscarriage etc after. So I thought it might be interesting to see what happens, for other older Mums - to- be too.

Shall I shan't I? Will I won't I?

7 years ago

Welcome 70mumma there are plenty in their 40s that do have success on here, hope you have more success then me

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo