Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Oh my...congratulations MrsD! That is awesome news!

User Image

8 years ago

Evening everyone,
I posted a digital clear blue and easy. I sent it to my sister and she said wow.

8 years ago

Yeay!!! We knew it all along! :)))) Major congrats again!!! It's nice to see the actual words isn't it? Now your sister or anybody else can't argue that!

8 years ago

Oh yes indeedy, we knew it

8 years ago

MrsD!!! Wishing you a uneventful .

to the rest of us waiting for

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Hi all--for those worrying about low sperm counts, my DH sperm count was 5 million. I'm 38 and and pregnant after 5 months ttc on my first IUI cycle with clomid. I learned NOW not to scare myself about all the "statistics" and "probablilities". It only takes one! relax and have fun and you will get your BFP in no time! Cheers and Baby dust to ALL!

~Heather~

8 years ago

Aww thats good to hear HDC1977, thank you
Hope your all doing ok ladies, faded line on my OPKs today so started the progesterone cream now, might BD tonight hopefully, couldnt this morn, was a struggle and then the 2ww, love n luck to all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Good afternoon everyone,
I hope everyone is having a wonderful and hopefully day. This is the week of more BFP . Keep us posted ladies.

8 years ago

Hello ladies! Just finished 3 crazy days working so have been catching up on everyone's news.

Jandei - that video was hysterical! So funny and needed a laugh today...

Pink - Clomid definitely made for the most uncomfortable o ever - Granted I've only done it twice, but it means 1+ good big follicles, so think of that...

MrsD - hope you are feeling good, or if not at least know you're feeling icky for the best reason ever!

HDC - so happy for you and secretly hopeful our similarities will continue to a successful 1st IUI and a BFP by the weekend.

I'm 9dpo today and have more energy than I have for a week - I'm pretty convinced everything I've felt since 2dpo was probably the ovidrel making me feel pregnant (nausea, bloat, fatigue). Amazing how these hormones work! Today not much but a little bloat and a few cramps bad enough to barely notice. So I think the trigger is out of my system...here's hoping that the nausea and fatigue come back over the next few days leading up to a BFP on Saturday.
Hope everyone's week is going well!

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo