Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink - That is terrible! That would make me so angry...I would want to through the phone. Some people are just so insensitive and nothing we do will ever change them. I know it is hard, but you just have to overlook *#@holes like that. She is probably a very unhappy person taking her crap out on you... Take a deep breath and move on.

Ani - can't wait for your next test!

39 - sounds promising...

Kerzie - I ended up just ordering one from Amazon. Thanks!

xoxo everyone!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies, no worries Lunar, I will get use to it but thank you, how are you ladies, having a nice weekend I hope, sunny here in UK, I would tell you where I am in cycle but no ideas, still no AF, maybe a spot or two each day and then get this............just done opk and pos, thought I was cd32/19dpo, what a mess this cycle/last is but will try bd tonight just in case but still waiting for AF, did a preg test and def neg, oh what joys, hopefully a bit of time and all will sort itself out, but not stressing anyways
Ania-any news my lovely, thinking of you today
39, all sounds good whoop whoop, I said it might be implanting yay
Mico how are you doing and kerzie your prob too busy so update us how you got on lol on monday when your too worn out to do anymore hahahaha
-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi ladies, (cd 23 11dpo)

Pink just keep baby dancing until you get that BFP! ????

Kerzie I hope you are having a blast.

Ani

I read that a woman may have a temp dip around implantation and then a rise. My temp has not risen and has hovered around 97.5 all this cycle which is odd. Maybe I need to get back on my supplement that helps increase my body temp. I feel like AF could start any moment. Last night my boobs felt like bricks they were so heavy...this morning not so much.

Hope everyone is doing well! Be fertile!

8 years ago

Hi darlings, sorry to say but I am testing tomorrow, giving myself this little extra time to get the hcg to rise after reading about the evap lines on frer.
Beside my urge to kill today, it doesnt seem like i'm anywhere near AF, usually would be anxious and on edge already.
Bbs still tender ( what is the difference between tender and sensitive?) abd started pulling slightly whenever I walk for longer so... Hopefull?! In
Also, beside temping orally I also started temping vaginally and the temp seems to be rising slightly, and it looks like my wonky oral temps are because I snore.

8 years ago

39 I had the spotting and dip but only noticed the dip cos tested during the day, it was back up again the next morn but had dropped a whole degree and turned out I wasnt preggers anyway, still no AF grr so prob should start a new chart although dont know when to call day1, temps still well high, 39, all sounds good so far -x-
Ania, don't blame you hun, Im begining to think its better if you wait til later if u can cos less stress, good for you, have to say all cool signs though -x-

8 years ago

Bad news, bfn. Two days ago it was an evap.
Be warned for the future, frers when dismantled might turn into false positives. The good rule of thumb with them is "whens it's not visible in three minutes with a not test-mad eye, it's a negative"
Now the question is, why the hell my abd is in pain. And why are my bbs so bloody tender.??
Its cd 43 for me and my longest period was 47, if AF won't come by 47th day am going to the doctors.

8 years ago

Morning lovely ladies, (CD5)
Wow that is a long ole cycle ania, how come? Are all your cycles normally that long, strange boobs still sore and stomach cramps, not had that before I hope your still in the running lovely, I will be thinking of you and sending a huge mahoosive baby dust cloud your way, get ready for it
Hope the rest of you are having a nice weekend
As you can see, Im taking the bit of spotting as the start of a new cycle now, temp dropped today and read up on it, apparently its quite common to have a very light period/spotting after clomid, Im taking a relaxed month this month and may try the clomid again next month and month after it ill depend on DH sperm sample on April 11th, hes ordered his ginseng tea as loves it yay
Have a good week ladies -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

no idea why it did it twice doh!!!

8 years ago

Pinky, they are 33-47 days but the left ovary seems to have the longer ones.
Still having symptoms, but I give up on this cycle. ;) hope the next starts soon.

8 years ago

Pinky, they are 33-47 days but the left ovary seems to have the longer ones.
Still having symptoms, but I give up on this cycle. ;) hope the next starts soon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo