Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Baby and Pinkster! :-)
Yes I believe organic is the way to go for me! I'm allergic to fragrances and chemicals, SO that may be the safest route for me!

Love ya gals! I made homemade pizza with organic bell pepper, chicken, garlic, onion, and sauce! YUMMY!!!! DH is on his way home now! Have a lovely evening and we'll chat manana!!!

8 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=557981

Link to thread on sups, vits and what's good when ttc. Must start adding to it again, please add to it ladies.
Holly. Will give you some ideas of what might work for you.

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks kerzie ill look into that, cos their not cheap, chin up lovely, we loves ya, especially now I know you got cool red hair, men are arse-holes, sorry but they are at times, my mum told me once when I was about to get married, (over 20 years ago), never forget men are children, dont ever let them feel unloved or left out and feed them regulary, bless her she was right, i miss her every damn day -x-

8 years ago

KERZIE I LOVE YOU!!! Your time will come!!!! And mine too!!! Please don't feel sad! We are all here for you!!! And yes, sometimes I just want to pull my hair out and scream and run away!! LOL Been there done that! IT"S CALLED BEING A WOMAN!!!! UGH! I told my DH, "you men have it sooo much easier!" lol No hormones fluctuating, PMS, periods, water retention, etc.!!!! Have a lovely night and get some fresh air hun...don't runaway too far! WE NEED YOU!!!!!!

8 years ago

Hello TTC ers! I'm currently 8dpo and a bfn again! Finding the will to wait impossible right now. So happy to find this thread. Don't have any cycle buddy's so all on my Tod haha. ????????????baby dust to all????????????

8 years ago

Thanks for the link Kerzie!!! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom Pinkster! That must be very rough! I used to live down the street from mine, but I now live 4,000 miles away from my family! All I have is my DH now.. It's really hard for me being so far away from my family and the only life I knew. Going to go visit in October! Haven't seen them in 4 years! Can't wait!

8 years ago

For those UK based girls I used the 3 for 2 option for suplements.

https://www.vitabiotics.com/shop

I am brown - dark blonde right now. I am basicly grey on the front and mouse-brown everywhere else (and I've been grey since I was twenty-something)
I've been doing my hair since high school.

I'm only on for a moment, will respond properly later on :*

8 years ago

Oh my lord, I can't keep up with all the postings!! I'm now 12dpo and a not that I should be surprised after last months chemical.

So join in, I'm 46, dye my hair and am now taking pregnacare, coenza, selenium, zinc, folic acid.

Hello newbies. Xxx

8 years ago

Teachermum Sticky Vibes for you, I can't keep up myself... CRAZY BUSY!

Holy, I can feel you. I'm living in UK with OH and DD and the rest of my family is in Poland

Pink Your mum had a spot-on observation.

Khanda, welcome to the crazy world :D Enjoy yourself :P If you need support in TTC it's a good place.

On my field... Cervix finally getting lower thought its still soft and kinda high which makes me think I still didn't ovulated. I am trying to keep eat-health diet, so no bread the last three days, salads for lunch and healthy veggie-based dinners.
I gained weight. (fcuk my body, seriously!)
Also hair are CRAP, I am loosing tons of them and they are lik straws, and got hit with dandruf, I look like craptastic crap.

Beside all that I feel ok, no symptoms really, just my emotions running wild. Anxiety and Iritability are such a nice PMS Visitors.

Baby dust and sticky vibes to all!

8 years ago

Pink, Your mum was so right! And so we're you How are you doing?

Holly, thanks Sometimes it's good to be able to vent. Where do you live and where are you from?

Giggle, I love it. Welcome and we get the declaration to know. We have all tested from early on knowing the odds are against us but just maybe.... Good luck getting your bfp.

Teacher. Let's hope you have lazy eggs like me, mine have tried to implant on 10 & 11 dpo so don't give up yet!!

Ani. I laughed so hard. Last summer I ate salad for dinner every day and after two weeks had gained 4lbs, wth! When my hormones go out of whack I get dry flaky and really itchy scalp, my hair falls out, and I get a dry rash on my face that is kinda lumpy like spots but not?? Taking vitex for a few months helped level out my hormones and brought my cycles down to a regular 28 days. Took a while for the symptoms to go but eventually they did. Except the darn weight, still looking for the magic wand.

Afm. Feeling a bit better, realized that it's not worth holding onto the anger it's not going to do anyone any good. Hoping my dh is going to go to speak to someone and sort himself out. I also ate a Cadbury cream egg hand a handful of biscuits, bad but so good. Needed a sugar hit today

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo