Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Pink I hope you have a wonderful day! I am glad to hear you are feeling more positive. Maybe the d3 is having the same affect on me.

Ani I found your test and there is definitely a line. I hope it gets darker and this is your BFP!

Shanta good job for your DH. He deserves a treat. Hoping this is your month.

Hey did you ladies hear that Janet Jackson is pregnant at the ripe age of 49!
I am so happy for her. Keep hope alive ladies!!!

8 years ago

TWW is sooooo hard!!!

8 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=545226#comments

Link is for ani' s test if you can't find it.

Ani.

The sticky vibes are to make sure the wee bean stays nice and cosy for the next nine months!!!! I'm looking forward to the line getting darker over the next few days, keep posting those pics.
My test with ds was with same brand and was not much darker (prob same allowing for camera not picking it up) and got positive on a cbd the next day.
I'm sending all my best vibes so it all works out for you

8 years ago • Post starter

I just scheduled "Fertility acupuncture" for May 21st & May 24th to start. I've had acupuncture before with my Doctor and have had good results with other things.... Since most medications are not an option for me, we decided to go this route.

8 years ago

39- Sorry about AF! February is a fantastic month! My DS original due date was Feb. 14, but was born on Feb. 7... one day after mine!!!

Holly - 39 had a great idea... we do what we must!!! Good luck with the fertility acupuncture... I've heard good things!

Ani - Oh my! Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon!!

Kerzie - LOL ... yes I drank dirt and prayed for them!! My DS asked me the other day to hurry up and give him a brother. He has no idea we are trying!!!

Pink - Happy Birthday to you!! and happy belate to your DD. My son and I are a day apart also. I love it!!! Yes, I was all about the 'may the fourth be with you'... and today is 'Revenge of the 5th'. LOL Yes, I'm a nerd, but I get it honestly.

I'm still cleansing.... Sunday is my last day for the Liver cleanse then Monday I start the Uterine cleanse until AF arrives.... fun fun!!! No biggie though. We still BD so don't know. Have had definite signs of O with pulling/slight cramping and 'burning'?.... bb were tingling also. Never really could tell before when I O'd other than OPK and EWCM. Maybe a good sign something is working? I've had horrible gas (burping only) .... hurts right under my breast bone for the last couple of days. Don't know if that's because of cleanse or what?

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks for all the grats to ease my head I bought a Tesco own brand and did test an hour ago. There is a line, very faint but it's there after 2 minutes. (considering it's blue dye and it's afternoon pee I'm not surprised about the colour) Still makes me feel way more sure about the whole thing.

I am excited, tomorrow I'm getting a GP visit to change my meds and midwife in 3 weeks.
I still don't believe it, we BDed after the damn spotting I had and I was sure I missed my Ovu and I didn't!

Now I need the bean to stick nice and cozy. :)
Also the calculator says 14.01.2017 as a due date, my daughter was supposed to be born 12.01.207 and she was born 19.01.2007 Cool :)

8 years ago

Aniayka!!! WHAHOO!!!!!

Yes 39, I have thought about it! BUT, he says he can't go that way!! LOL We've tried....I know, I know.....

Anyways, have a lovely night everyone!!!!

Prayers for everyone!!!!

8 years ago

Holly best wishes with acupuncture. I love it and I am sure it will help us both achieve that BFP.

Ani I am just over the moon happy for you after that long cycle that drove us all crazy. What is your age and did you do anything differently this cycle?

8 years ago

Congratulations Ani. Wishing you a .

Pink- Happy Bday (maybe even Belated).

39 - Sorry about but I did hear about JJ. Gives THIS "advanced age" bunny a little hope.

Teach, Babyone and Shanta...thank you for the condolences.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/sticky_vibes.gif

8 years ago

Test from today morning
[url]www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test545565[/url]
The lune is slightly darker. Wish I had more frers at home.
The temp stays up today, I got a big buquete of flowers from my oh, he still can't believe it, me too.

For all of you.

I will try not to think about it today, I struggled yesterday.

39, I am 33 and I didn't really tried anything new, I was sure the cycle is lost. Must have caught the tail end of ovu.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo