Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK

Hope you have a fantabulous day xxx

8 years ago • Post starter

Girls, girls, I dont believe it, pos, light but still pos.

Aaaaaaaaargh, put it in galery but as member by accident.
Now I need sticky vibes, lots of them.

Pinky happy birthday darling.

8 years ago

Whoop whoop Ania, is it the one on 12dpo you can't vote on???
39 sorry lovely, think ill be joining you soon, temps still up, will prob do another test this morn but think will be here soon as cramps all day yesterday, not really worried though this time, think the D3 tabs have kicked in, had more energy this week and been pos about things and feel happier in myself, if it happens it happens, thank you for all my birthday wishes, long shift at work today but suns out and nearly the weekend yay, meant to be a scorcher
Shanta hope you got the job
Ania -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Yes, I know it looks weak but it's way stronger in reality. Just worried that the line is not thick enough, but my body and temperature does sugest I'm pregnant, I should have got my period today. Will retest tomorow with fmu but I have a good feeling about it.
I'm feeling hot, tired, nauseated, and my boobs are killing me.
I am never hot, I'm always cold.
Thank you

8 years ago

Ania, they are really good signs and yes def a line there, how exciting only you know your own body that well, -x-

8 years ago

Happy Birthday Pinkster!!! WHAHOOO!!!!!!
Aniayka good luck! I haven't seen the picture yet, but I'll take a look!!
Shanta hope you get the job!!!
39 I'm sorry came! Well we might be getting our Feb. babies if I don't pull through this month too!
Yesterday I had a horrible allergic reaction and that's why I felt bad on top of ovulating... Feeling better today! Have errands to do today in preparation for the weekend!
Sending to everyone!!!!

8 years ago

Happy Birthday Pink!! Xx

8 years ago

Thank you lovlies, did 2 tests BFN's, expecting AF today/tom, no worries, ready to move on

8 years ago

Happy birthday Pink!!! Enjoy your day!!
Good morning everyone.

2 DPO and just making whoopie as much as possible..my guy was so tired yesterday but he still came through so hopefully this is our cycle!!

No news on the job yet but i hope to hear from them soon!!

User image

8 years ago

Pink I hope you have a wonderful day! I am glad to hear you are feeling more positive. Maybe the d3 is having the same affect on me.

Ani I found your test and there is definitely a line. I hope it gets darker and this is your BFP!

Shanta good job for your DH. He deserves a treat. Hoping this is your month.

Hey did you ladies hear that Janet Jackson is pregnant at the ripe age of 49!
I am so happy for her. Keep hope alive ladies!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo