Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Holly. Can u put up your chart to view again? When I looked at it last it didn't look like you had ovulated, your body can get ready to ovulate (when you get ewcm, cervix symptoms, temp drop) but if it fails for some reason your temp does not rise. It should rise above all previous temps and stay at that level. Unfortunately in your chart there was no temperature rise.
Now for the glimmer of hope (I am going somewhere with this)....
In a lot of women when ovulation does not occur the body can gear up to try again so it's good that you have kept trying. Your chart will show if you have ovulated later, take your coverline as being at least 0.1 degree higher than your highest temp for the first half of this cycle and you should see temps higher than this to show ovulation has occurred. If you ovulated later then you might be earlier in your cycle than expected. It could explain a bfn blood test.
Good luck

8 years ago • Post starter

Ani. Looks like a temp dip on CD38, could it be id? Your temps have certainly shot up again which makes your chart look triphasic, I hope this is it and you get your bfp soon

39. Did your temps rise after o? Sometimes you miss the dip if the hormonal changes happen soon after your bbt the day before, it means your temp is on the way back up when you test the next day (or so I've read). Hope the no symptoms is a good sign

Teacher. Lol, we all do it just in case we are one of the lucky people that get a bfp early on. We know it's not really a negative yet but can't help but hope each day. Keeping fingers crossed for you, good luck over the next few days

Baby. I thought I was bad being a week early, sorry you got caught by the too . Bit annoying when our bodies don't even give us a chance.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Kerzie.I know I ovulated, because I had REALLY stretchy cm. I can't put the chart up, because I changed dates of ovulation and it erased it! I'll try again tomorrow. I'm not feeling good today. Scant brown discharge, bad headache, fatigue. My temp. went up from 97.3 to 98.52 today! Anyways, I have company coming over tonight and have to leave for now. I'll talk more tomorrow!! Have a good night everyone!

8 years ago

oh the REALLY stretchy cm only happened for 1 day too..

8 years ago

Kerzie, either late implantation or late ovulation. As my temps seemed too low for ovu before.
Bfn today, couldn't help myself, I will try to wait till Friday with next one.
Today my nipples are stupidly sensitive and I get tons of cm, mostly watery to ewcm thoug, don't remember this much cm. Cervix is traveling through the day, but is stopping at medium. And doesn't drop to low.
I hate this cycle for all that hope.

8 years ago

Hi girls!

Happy Sunday!

Cd17 Temp went up from 97.36 to 97.48. I guess that's my shift and I missed the dip. Thinking I may have O'd late, maybe yesterday. Kinda sucks because we didn't BD Thursday or Friday. DH was tired. He needs some vitamins or ginseng so he can stay on task. Lol

Ani I hope you get that BFP soon!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

8 years ago

Hiya ladies,

I have barely been able to get on at all because the site crashes everytime I try!

I think I'm 1-3 dpo but I've done a terrible job of tracking this month so I dont really know, but i did alot of bding so hoping for the best.

I'll try to get on for a longer reply later, but this site is driving me mad!

8 years ago

Good morning! Kerzie, I was able to put my bbt chart back up. Thanks for your input! I'm still brown spotting today, seems to be tapering off this morning though. Today is my 6th day spotting brown. Wasn't enough for a tampon, so do I count this as a period? Never had it before and it wasn't red. I don't think I count it. I'm thinking leftover blood from last cycle?

8 years ago

Holly, are you spotting with mucus? If yes there is an option you will ovulate just after, keep bding. It looks like that's what happened for me.
BDed yesterday but it was weird, I could feel my cervix all the time. Stilli can.

8 years ago

Good morning Aniaka! :-) Yes just a little..Seems like it's finally going away... We'll see...Had some this morning. Only when wiping though. My cervix was low for a couple days, but last night it went way back up and I can hardly reach it. It's closed now too... Maybe dried blood from last month? I don't know what to think! Crazy body! Lol

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo