Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

I hope so cause I don't normally feel like this

8 years ago

Pink, looks positive for sure. Can you post one from last week that you thought was positive? I wonder why that is? Are your lines faded right away like in the picture or are they bright red at first. I just posted mine too. Mine are bright red then they fade after a few hours.

8 years ago

MrsD, I hope so for you too. If you look up all the symptoms, looks like you have a lot of the early ones. Unfortunately only time will tell.

8 years ago

GUYSS HOW DO YOU UPLOAD A PREGNANCY TEST

8 years ago

MrsD under "My Countdown" on the right side of the page after you log in there is an option "My HPT Images" Click on it and then on the right it'll say "upload photo". Make sure you resize it has to be pretty small to go through
You can also do it from the top of the page up on top it'll say "Pregnancy Tests" and then "HPT and OPK Image gallery" and again on the right "upload photo"

8 years ago

Yes I will Jandei as soon as I get back to my house tom eve and yes your pic def a pos to me, how far are you again? MrsD bless ya, its a bit of a performance lol, yes go to your hpt gallery, add pic, then u will get option to use editor, upload your pic from your pc, then u have to download it again to your desktop, (choose location - desktop as it will go to downloads otherwise and you might not be able to find it again), then u can upload the new pic to gallery on here, hope this helps, -x-

8 years ago

Ok guys go look at it and tell me what you see..

8 years ago

Oh my goodness MrsD you test looks positive to me!!!! When did you take it? Did you try re-testing? I def see a line there!

8 years ago

OMG MrsD yes that def looks like a pos, congratulations whoop whoop

8 years ago

and yes Jandei, test OPK test start off bolder but fade a bit after a while :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo