Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

HDC - when will you have your first ultrasound?
MrsD - scheduled dr appointment yet?

The rest of us will have to make plans like this I hope before long

TTC since 11/14 for #1 1/16 clomid, 3 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 2/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 3 follicles - BFN 3/16 clomid, 4 follicles. cancelled iui due to blocked tube 4/16 Clomid/ovidrel/IUI, 4 follicles but only one on right side

8 years ago

Cycle day 33 and still no AF!

I had some af like cramping yesterday but none today. I swear I feel like my body is playing jokes with me. I'm never late or irregular and now that I started actively TTC boom!

Happydays and HDC I'm so excited for ya'll!!!!

(by the way I noticed yesterday that this forum was under the cat 40+ ttc, is everyone ok with me staying around even though I'm "underaged"? Let me know please!)

8 years ago

Good luck hapydays and audnaz, sounds good, when are you ladies testing, we BD this morn, sun and sat so fingers crossed for all of this this month and yes we'd love you join us any age -x-

8 years ago

HappyDays--I HOPE our similarities continue. I know your BFP is coming soon!
Just left Doctor for my third round of bloodwork since I found out I am pregnant. I am about 5 weeks. HCG levels are progressing as they should, and progesterone level is great (yay!) My first ultrasound is March 12!
Also FYI--in case this applies to you or anyone here....I didn't cut out caffeine until I GOT pregnant, but my doctor said some women have issues getting pregnant if they consume too much caffeine or alcohol prior to pregnancy and don't know it. Had I known that, I would have cut out the caffeine sooner.
Sidenote-I have not told my workplace yet that I am pregnant. I think I should wait a bit. My job is pretty demanding (criminal prosecutor-homicide). What are everyone's thoughts on when to tell your boss? Baby dust to all! XO-Heather

~Heather~

8 years ago

Heather, congrats again!

I wouldn't wait too long to announce, maybe after the 1st trimester, If you job is demanding you might need some time off to rest and whatnot. I guess that depends on what you think your able to handle! Sounds like a neat job by the way. I wanted to study law but ended up in healthcare instead lol

8 years ago

In the army it's pretty straight forward, you have to tell your command straight away. So none of that for me haha!

8 years ago

That's wonderful HDC! Your job sounds like it might be on the extra stressful side (I mean anything with the word "homicide" sounds super stressful lol). It maybe a good idea to let your boss know right away, just so he/she knows your situation and that you need to take extra care of yourself.

Audnaz, as far as my opinion it's PERFECTLY fine for you to stick around no matter what your age is. I think Kerzie's intention in starting this thread was for everyone to connect who is trying to TTC in 2016. I'm 34 so I sure hope I don't get kicked out because of it. I think everyone has their own story and our journeys are different so no matter what the age and we can all help each other out.
Last month my cycle was super long too - 32 days. On average I'm about 25days. I did start taking vitex so I think that was the reason. I totally know how you feel. I was super scared that it was messing me up. Did you start taking something new that may have an affect? It could be a lot of things really but I hope in your case that bfp is brewing.

Happy, glad you liked the video. I thought it was hilarious too that the HUSBAND announced it lol I really hope your symptoms are that of an early pregnancy. I will be testing on saturday too. Will only be 7dpo but for those who know me that's just what I do

Pink, sounds like you bded enough and so glad your opk FINALLY turned negative! :))))

Micorazoncito, where are you in your cycle? How you're doing?

I started my pineapple 1dpo, today 4dpo and got 2 more days of it. I also decided to add baby aspirin to the post o regime. Doing all I can while trying to relax

Good luck everyone. Feeling positive for those BFPs

8 years ago

Morning baby makers,
HDC we are a week apart. I turned 4 weeks today according to the doctor.
Ladies I have schedule my first ultrasound on March 17 which is when I will be 7 weeks and we can actually see the baby. So anticipating on that. My symptoms are still the same. Mills headaches and nipples are very sore and in fatigue. Other than that I'm ok.
That video was hilarious. They say a man knows when the women is pregnant before the women does.

8 years ago

MRSD-Awesome! Sounds like we are very close together on our journey. Is your dr making you go back for blood tests every few days to check your HCG levels/glucose/RH factor etc?

~Heather~

8 years ago

MrsD that is so exciting! My sis just brought her ultrasound yesterday, she said that seeing the little bean was the moment when it actually hit her and couldn't stop crying. Did you announce it to your SO?

Yea the vid... not sure if really real but it's still funny :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo