Community post

Discussion

Ttc in 2016

View Full Post

Welcome to anyone trying to conceive in 2016. Let's hope this will be the year full of
Blizzards of baby dust to everyone xx

2177 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 2177 Replies | Last Page

Ania-hang in there lovely, did you read what Kerzie said about your test, signs are still good -x-

7 years ago

Ani. Don't worry sweetie tesco tests are not early pregnancy, they are the same strength as clear blue digital conception indicator (not the normal clear blue which are even less sensitive).
10mlu are the most sensitive and if you are showing a bfp on a 25mlu test that means your hcg levels are higher. As for symptoms the sickness will kick in properly from 6 to 8wks. Apart from cramps when af was due I had no symptoms with ds until 7 weeks, had no pain in boobs or nipples until the month he was due. I'm sure after your apt you will be feeling a lot better, your body is going through so much just now.

Pink. Yes the lower the number the better, think of it as lower number picks up lower levels of hcg. Sorry caught you, it always sucks but good for you with the positive attitude. As long as you don't go extreme (as in no body fat), can't see your workouts doing any harm. After ovulation (especially implantation ) just use common sense and don't do anything that can pull your uterus too hard, it can cause multiple cp' s.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Ani your Tesco test looks much darker than the others. Positive thoughts and vibes dear.

Pink you and I have the same mind set. I haven't worked out since the move. Planning to start back tomorrow and just focus on me for awhile. My book says just don't do any strenuous exercise after ovulation. I use to love Taebo! Do they still sale those dvds?

Holly the metallic taste is another good sign. You may not have implanted yet but I honestly believe that a woman can have symptoms from the moment the egg is fertilized.

Kerzie be strong and try to wait to test. It would be so awesome for you and Holly to get your together.

I am having 2nd thoughts about a baby with my youngest about to graduate high school in 2weeks. Don't want to tell my dh. I will leave it all in God's hands because He knows best.

7 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test546458

Cue sigh of relief.

The bottom testbis even darker after 10 min mark now.
Something is happening, it looks like its going in right direction
Thank you for support, thank you.
Hope you all have a great day, I need to get ready for work.

7 years ago

Wow Ania, that looks amazing and your temps as well whoop whoop

7 years ago

Good morning you all!! ;-)

Pinkster sorry showed! I will pray for you!
Aniakya-Tests look good sweetie! Praying you have a successfull pregnancy and that things will go smoothly!
39-Thanks for all your advice!!!!
Shanta-Miss you! How are you???
Well, woke up to my temp. dip, possible implantation at 5 dpo!?!! Went from 98.1 to 97.30.
Hoping this is our month!!!
Same symptoms as yesterday! I'm gaining weight and need to diet again! UGH! Mother's day and we ate too much! lol

Have a lovely day!!!

7 years ago

Afternoon (5dpo),

39. Things have been so hectic with you lately and now you have graduation to contend with, from what I gather its a big deal in the US. You need time to relax and then time to work out what you want, if only life was that organised!

Ani. Looking so good

Pink. Could you work off some calories for me too? Pretty please...

Holly. Temp dip is always good to see, gives hope.

Afm. No temp dip for me today but staying nice and level, always a relief to get four high temps to confirm o. I've also put on some weight in the last few weeks so it's back to salad based meals for me and trying to keep up the pace when walking the dogs. Wish I could do high impact exercise but my joints won't take it. Last month I tried going for it and came down with pleurisy. Any suggestions to help me would be much appreciated.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kerzie...I calorie count daily with an online site called Lose It. Works for me! It's tedious, but once you know what the amount of calories are it helps to keep you on track. I have my phone app with the site too.. Hope that helps.

7 years ago

Hey ladies 6dpo...im.fighing the urge to.test..i dont have any symptoms as of yet...sorry u got the witch pinkstar..
Happy belated mothers day to all . moms..i just got back in town and we were at it again..lol

Have a great day ladies

User image

7 years ago

Not feeling so well again today...UGH! Fatigue, lower back, boobs so sore...

I just read this:

Often, the implantation pain is on the same side as the ovulation pain, since it is easier for the ovum to get implanted on the same side.

I ovulated on my left side this month and I'm feeling intermediate lower abdominal cramps off and on my left side today! Good sign with my implantation dip this morning! for please!!!! Hoping my temp. goes back up soon after!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo