Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

The appointment was a bit disappointing. I was hoping that if I'm not pregnant this month, I could begin clomid next month, but my due to travel next month, my doctor said no. She indicated that I need to be close in case I react poorly to the clomid. She said she's never heard of it happening, but knows it does happen, so she wants me to be prepared.

It just feels like I face delay after delay after delay and I'm getting older each month and feeling more and more stressed about it.

Sorry for the delay in your cycle, Smiley...I know you want to be back to normal. I'm praying for you.

Fluff, are you a 28 day cycle?

Sunny, you've come so far, it's so exciting. I can imagine it's scary, but we're continuing to pray for you.

KSM, I've never heard of using soy when trying to conceive. What form? Milk? I'd be interested in hearing more.

So I'm in the TWW. Fingers crossed ladies.

11 years ago

Fluff- I only had ovulation spotting that was it. This is my first month using it so we shall see what happens.

Movegas girl- soy is used just like Clomid ...I used the spring valley brand. I took 160 mg on cd 3 and 200 mg on cd 4-7

11 years ago

KSM - I'm going to look into this for next month...especially since I can't start the Clomid. Thank you!

11 years ago

MoVegas, sorry your appointment was a bit disappointing, I can relate to that... but perhaps trying the soy the next cycle until starting clomid, maybe helpful. Soy-Isoflavones are a vitamin...so pill form..and you can get them at drug stores and such.
http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/fertility-medications-and-natural-supplements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

and yes I am usually a 28cycle kinda girl... but it can range from (25-29) days because I have had cycles that are in that range.

KSM, I think I may try it out this next cycle.

CD26 today, and I think I am starting to see some pre-af signs...

11 years ago

So I believe that AF is on her way as I started spotting some brown blood sorry tmi. I am thankful that it will be here soon cause now I know things are getting back to normal and I can start trying or not trying depending on how this cycle goes. Thank you ladies for your support. and I am also considering the Soy only to boost my chances I guess. I also have some wild yam cream that I was considering using what do you all think?

11 years ago

Smiley, I am glad to hear AF is on the way, well you know not glad about AF but the part that its finally here and you will be able to start trying again soon.
So what does wild yam cream help with? I have never heard of it.

I do believe AF is on the way also... I woke up with cramps.. just waiting to see if AF starts today or tomorrow. b/c its CD27 for me today.

11 years ago

Well she has decided to visit and this one isn't normal as it is very very painful. But yes I am thankful because I fee sorta normal again. Anyway wild yam is supposed to be a natural form of progesterone. Supposed to use it after you ovulate to help with your progesterone levels. I am not sure if it works but I figured what will it hurt. I have faith that I will be blessed when God knows I am ready. God bless you ladies!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
Just checking in. Fluff, sorry to hear that you feel AF looming...there's never an up side to that, is there.
But Smiley, for you it means you're over the hump and can focus on the future again.
I'm day 4 of my tww...it feels endless as always. And to add to that, I'm extremely stressed out about my job. I read a bunch last night about the affects of stress in the first trimester and it's not good! I have to figure out a way to relax and deal with my stress better than I currently do or it could have implications for any future pregnancy.
Anyway, I think of you ladies daily and hope the best for each of you. I try not to get discouraged and something about checking in here helps with that.

Vegas

11 years ago

Smiley, I am sorry that af is being very painful this time, but that means your bodys helping you start fresh soon.
That is interesting about the wild yam... I had one friend that she kept having issues and then figured out that she needed to take the progesterone cream earlier like when she was ovulating or a little before.... not sure that is for everyone though.
God will bless you Smiley, His timing is best!

MoVegas, I am sorry your stressed at work, being stressed can make you feel crappy, but it would be a good idea to find ways to help reduce your stress ... take a sec to just clear your mind and take a deep breath, I always find that praying about whats bothering me helps. and reading bible verses too. and sometimes you just need some chocolate or something... can you listen to music? take a mini break... solve a puzzle or something...to take your mind off things....

I woke up with cramps again, but they kinda went away for now, but I am starting to feel like AF may be here soon it is after all CD28 so we shall see.

11 years ago

Thank you, ladies, for all your prayers for my friend.
After 30 hours of labor and three hours of pushing, she delivered her baby on Saturday. He weighed almost 4 lbs. and needed NO oxygen!! They are both still in the hospital recovering. Despite being born at 34 weeks and 1 day, he has gained 5 oz. since birth and was able to take breastmilk. He is also beginning to show signs of eagerness to nurse. My friend is still recovering from the liver and kidney failure of preeclampsia, but she seems to be doing well and her hubby has finally made it home from Korea. God is good!

I will lift all you ladies in prayer that things work out for each of soon. I know some of you are no doubt frustrated. Hang in there. God is good, and He is always right on time.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo