Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Glad to hear it, Lhen! You are KILLING us over here, 'ya know that, right?! lol! I would've already tested at least 8-10 times. I'm sure you would get a true answer if you test now. If it's negative, well at least you know and can move on to next month, but your little TTC fan club over here thinks it's going to be a BFP! Either way though, we are here for you and will continue to cheer you on. I can't wait for an update!!!

12 years ago

hey ladies, hope you dont mind me adding my thoughts in here, but thought my experiences may help some of you...

lizelay - if you have a cold, that can be a symptom of pregnancy! your body supresses the immune system slightly so your body doesnt reject the fertilized egg (as it can be classed as a foreigh body seeing as its not "normally" around), so a side effect of this supression means that you are more suseptible to other infections. This was the explanation given to me as I got quite sick after I ovulated and had implantation. I didnt think I was pregnant, just sick so I didnt realise until I was 4 weeks!

lhen - I would be testing ASAP if I were you because on the same cycle as the one I described above, i had some bleeding at CD23 which I just assumed was my period as I am know to have cycles as short as 21 days. turns out it was implantation bleeding and a symptom of my ectopic pregnancy. When i told my doc about the bleeding, he put me through for a 6 week scan which is earlier than usual but he wanted to make sure all was ok. Sadly, I started getting spotting and bad pain at 5 weeks which is when i was rushed to emergency where they did an internal scan (as nothing could be seen on an external scan) and they confirmed a sac in my fallopian tube that was about to rupture and I had the tube removed a few hours later.

Didnt want to depress anyone with my sad tale of BFP turning into a BFNightmare, but just thought it might give you ladies food for thought when it comes to your own situation. Of course everyone is an indivudual so just because that is what happened to me doesnt mean it will happen that way for you, but it can give an indication of what might happen.

its taught me that when I am in the TWW (which I think I am now, debates on when I actually O'd!) I will be testing super early because if there is a chance of being pregnant, I want to catch it as soon as I can so I can get blood tests to ensure the hormones are increasing properly (as they dont with abnormal pregnancies) and requesting an internal scan as early and as often as possible to ensure the egg has implanted in the right place because if it doesnt, I want to be able to take the medication that can help clear it from the tube rather than risk losing that tube as well resulting in IVF as the only possible option for pregnancy for me, which isnt something I think I could go through (totally personal opinion, great for others if they can!)

Bride - sorry to hear of your situation, hope it gets better soon.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Well ladies, say a prayer for me tomorrow. We go in at 8 a.m. to have our follow-up ultrasound -- both abdominal and transvaginal. I should know the results later in the day. Last Friday's, only transvaginal, showed the gestational sac and yolk sac at 5 weeks and 4 days. So I'll be 6 weeks and 4 days. I know it's still early, but it would be nice and very reassuring to see growth -- the baby and a heartbeat would be awesome to see! Just hoping for good news tomorrow. I didn't spot at all yesterday.

Hope everything is winding down for you, Bride.

Lizzy, have a safe trip and relax.

Lhen, did you test yet??!!

Sorry about your experience, Krunchie. Ectopic is terrible. My mom had that before she had me and my brother. It ruptered, so the tube had to be removed.

You ladies are all in my prayers!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Krunchie! Good to see you poppin' back in on here! Thanks for sharing your experiences. Ectopic was my greatest fear during my whole ordeal. Loss of any kind is horrible, but I think ectopic losses are so much more traumatic due to surgery, etc. I'm so very sorry you had to go through all of that.

Lily, it's going to be GOOD NEWS! No worries, my friend. You need to show us a pic of your ultrasound too!

Well, my bleeding has slowed down....PRAISE GOD! It's only bright red on toilet tissue, but rarely any on a pad. I'm supposed to go for another BETA draw today, but my hubby said he'd rather I just test with an hpt in a day or two. So, that's what I'll do. Hopefully, I'll get a bfn. HOW NUTS DOES THAT STATEMENT SOUND!???!??!
I guess if it's still positive, I'll just call the Dr. back and go from there. SURELY, it won't be though.

Lhen....update? Have any news for your fan club?

12 years ago

I know not everybody here necessarily believes the same way I do, but I must say I woke up this morning singing "I'M STILL STANDING!" I may have been knocked down, but I'm back up and thankful that the joy of the Lord is my strength. This song is such an encouragement to me. Watch this and be encouraged as well! It's great stuff! Have a great day today, girl! God is on your side!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNNubGW_hJ4

12 years ago

What a great song! I'm glad you are feeling better and are on the road to recovery! You really do have a great outlook and attitude.

Thanks for the prayers, and I will definitely let you guys know what happens tomorrow as soon as I know!

Lily, praying for a good report today! Can't wait to hear the news :)

12 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the prayers!!! We were able to see the baby and the heart beat even with just the abdominal scan, though I had a transvaginal too. The heart was beating at 131 bpm!!!! They printed us two pictures. I'll try to upload one later today. Thank you so much for the prayers, they definitely helped. Thank you, Jesus!!!! Very emotional scan, very reassuring.

We will get the official results later today.

Hey ladies, I know its been awhile since I posted in here but I do read and keep up and pray for all of you.

I am glad to hear things are going wonderfully for you lily!

and Bride, I am glad your on the way to recovery! I know it's been some journey for you... but God is the one who gives us stregnth to get through this.

Lhen, have you tested yet?

For me I am on CD28 and a low temp this morning and am having cramps & back pain (the cramps are awful today!) Negative test last night and I am sure AF will be starting any moment..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo