Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

It's sounding really promising to me, Lizzy!!! YAY!!! I wish I could see a pic. I can visualize what you are talking about and people always seem to vote positive on the gallery. To my knowledge, FRERs really don't get much evap lines. I can't wait for you to find out for sure! Let us know.

And thanks for the prayer, Bride!! You are so sweet! I know we could use it.

12 years ago • Post starter

OK, Lizzy. I just saw your HPT post. I think I see a line! I wish you could zoom in more.

there is a definite "indent" kind of line there...I just can't tell if it's pink or not!!! I went back and took another look and it looks SOOOOO faintly pink but that could just be wishful hoping and not to be trusted because it's after the time period...

ARGH!!! Please Please let this be our time!!! I don't want to get my hopes up but man...now I am going to be peeing on every "stick" I can find...LOL :)

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHH!! :)

12 years ago

Okay you guys!! I need your advice...last post tonight I promise!!!

Okay...So I think I see a faint line on the test I took earlier...so I decided I would try again just to see if I got the same result...

Well I DID...BUT the next test had the same dull whitish line AND two pink dots at each end of the lines...What do you guys think??

I know it is just WAY to early to know ANYTHING but I am getting all these weird results....

ARGHHHH...I taped them to an index card to compare the lines against the white background and they are not exactly colorless they are just so faint I can't tell...

Okay I have to stop...but the two pink dots are making me excited.... AHHHHH!!! :)

12 years ago

Hopefully it will darken up in the morning into a , Lizzy !!

I totally think you are pregnant, Lizzy! I just saw your hpt pics and I see lines on both of them!

12 years ago

Well, I wish I had another Internet cheapie to pee on to compare to yesterday, but I don't sadly. I did pee on another FRER and it has one of those indent lines, Lizzy. I actually took it apart (never done that before) and I can see it. But I don't think it has any color to it. I took yesterday's FRER apart too to compare and it doesn't have that line. So, who knows. Still too early I guess. I was hoping to know for sure today. I hate this waiting.

Hope we hear some good news from you, Lizzy!!!

Hi Ladies...I think I just have had faulty test!!! I took another test this morning and couldn't see anything!!! I thought I saw a bit of a line at first but then I couldn't tell if it was just line eye or what!!!

My period is due in five days...I might just wait it out!!! I have been having some major cramping over the last two days and although it seems to have stopped now something just tells me this isn't our month...

You know...we get those feelings every once in a while!! It is so early that I still hold hope but it's okay that those tests were faulty...the excitement was fun and I need a little excitement here and there!!! Seeing negative after negative starts getting old LOL :)

I am going to go by another walmart tonight and pick up a different box of tests and try those to see if I get those ugly indent lines!!!! Either way...everything will be okay in the end!!!

We will all get our miracles eventually!!! :)

Thanks for being so supportive though!!! I really appreciate it!!! After the negative this morning, I thought of you girls and it made me smile!!! SO thanks...you guys are awesome!! :)

12 years ago

Every test has varying sensitivity, so when it's extremely early, and 8DPO is, you can get negatives and positives even in the same box. I still have hope for you, Lizzy! Don't give up just yet!

Well, I let my test dry a bit, went back and it is a very faint, pink line on the FRER . And it has a pink dot at the top and the bottom. I really think it is positive. I'll just try again in the morning. My DH says he doesn't even want to look at a test till it's a CBD that says "pregnant."

I'm 9DPO today and am mildly crampy and feel bloated.

All right, hang in there, Lizzy. I'm still convinced your preggers. I won't believe otherwise until I hear your has arrived!!

Oh Lily...that makes me so happY!! I really hope that you get a nice dark BFP tomorrow!!! :) That would be such welcome news!!! :)

I think I will wait to test again for a few days...Ij ust don't want to get my hopes up for nothing!!!

I just hope AF stays far far away from us all!!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo