Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I know I know!!!! :)

I just have to lose all hope right about now to ensure I don't get disappointed :) You know how it goes!!!

But what do they say...there's power in positive thinking???? OKay so...

I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNanT!!!

Say it with me now girls!!! :)

12 years ago

hi lizzy.. yup lily is right don't loose hope.. i am still here with you for the TWW.. darn it you're right about that..

don't feel any symptoms for me.. or i just don't want to think about it that much.. don't even know what dpo i am right now

i am saying this with you..

I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNanT!!!

to all yahh ladies..

12 years ago

Me three:

"I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNaNt...I AM PrEgNanT!!!"

Here's hopin' it's a true statement!

Would to see a in the New Year!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Wow! I logged on and saw "I AM PREGNANT" and got sooooo excited! lol! Don't give up, ladies....we'll all be posting it soon. When are you all going to start testing?

12 years ago

Well, ladies, today I am 8DPO. Last night and today I'm having cramping and my low back hurts. My temp also dived a bit. Not sure if it's enough to constitute a luteal dip or not. Still pretty tired too. I had stuff to do last night and couldn't go to bed early, so I found myself taking a nap at 8 p.m.!!! So, that's my update. Again I feel like all these symptoms could be explained away as other things.

I did take an HPT...I know, I know. But, I am a devote POASer. Of course, it was a

How is everyone else?

Well gang, scratch that . There is an extremely faint, faint pink line!!!! I almost missed it. I can really see it in the sunlight. I held up one from yesterday in the sun and there was nothing.

So this is more like a little skinny positive than a big fat one. But don't congratulate me just yet. It's only 8DPO, and I have never gotten one this early. It's showing up on an Internet dip strip but not the FRER or CBD. Plus, I'm nervous cause this is the first positive since my m/c and there's that whole progesterone concern.

And FYI, please don't post any sentiments on my page just yet. I have friends who are on here, but I don't want them to know till this is a sure thing. I just wanted you ladies to know. You guys have been there for me in a way others haven't and I'm truly grateful. Please pray for me that this is real and that it sticks.

Oh Lily!! This is my tentative YAY... :) I hope everything is working out great!!!

I did POAS today and thought I saw something but I think at this point it was line eye!!! Plus I am cramping so bad now its like AF is going to come 6 days early!!! :( BOOOOOOOO!!!!

I just don't know what to think anymore!!! I feel deflated yet hopeful and it is such conflicting emotions!!

Last night I dreamed I was rocking my baby to sleep and it was so beautiful and soft, I almost cried when I had to wake up!!! :(

I am just a mess over here!!! LOL :)

I sure hope things work out Lily!!! :)

12 years ago

I know exactly how you feel, Lizzy. Since last cycle's outcome, I haven't been letting myself get to hopeful this time around. You want to hope yet you don't want to be disappointed. I hear ya, but hang in there. You did everything right this time around.

Oh Lily and Lizzy, I am over here squealing with excitement for you two!!! AHHHH!!!! I want you both to test again! I just prayed for both of you that you would both get Big FAT Positives now...no more skinny lines! lol! FX!!!!

12 years ago

I have been testing and every single FRER that I have gotten (from different boxes no less) have very noticeable indent lines on them...I can't decide if they are light LIGHT pink at all or just white...they don't disappear but it is weird to keep getting noticeable lines from lots of different batches...

UGH...why!!!!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo