Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, I'm feeling pretty good about you being 3 days late!!!! I really think you're pregnant ;) Exciting!

Lizzy, so glad you're root canal wasn't too bad. Enjoy your night with your hubby! Cheers for smiley faces! YAY!

I'm doing alright. Bleeding has picked up again and is at it's heaviest right now. I want it to STOP because with it comes the cramping and killer headaches too. I really haven't left my bedroom in days and spend most of the day asleep. My husband had to go back to work tonight and I am so missing him. Our 1 year old is still sick which has been rough too. She's going to the Dr. in the morning because poor baby is just miserable. Our 15 year old daughter has been a life saver though...making bottles, changing diapers, making sure I eat something, asking if I need anything, etc. She's a jewel. Not sure I would have survived tonight without her. She even made pizza for the rest of the kids for dinner and got them a Netflix movie so they would all be quiet and still so the baby and I could rest. I may not be a millionaire, but tonight I'm feeling like one wealthy woman...blessed beyond measure. Even in times of despair, I know that God is for me and I know that He has blessed me with a wonderful family. I'm grateful for what I have.

12 years ago

What a great family you have, Bride! And you know what? God works all things for good. A lot of good things came out of my experience -- my relationships with God and my husband deepened, my husband and I renewed our vows because of our strengthened ties, and my estranged grandma called me when she heard what happened and started talking to me again after years of silence...we healed our relationship! Something good will come out of all this, that's the amazing thing about our Lord!! Hang in there. I'll be glad when you get back on your feet again. Praying for you!

Lhen...I am soooo excited for you...17DPO and three days late!!!!! Things are looking good for you!! Can't wait for you to know!!! I can't wait to know!!!

Lizzy...YAY, a !!! Like I said, I like ovulating early...gets the process going quicker.

for a for all of you ladies!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Girls!! This is so exciting!!! Lhen I can't wait to hear any news!!!

Bride...just give it time honey!! Your body will heal and be better than EVER!!! You are incredibly lucky to have such an amazing support system!! It sounds like you have raised some incredible kids too!!! :) I love it!!!!! Such a nice change to see responsible kids helping out their parents!!!! LOVE!! What a great mom and dad they have!!!!

Lily...I am working away on your blankie!!! Can't wait to hear what goes on at your first ultra sound!!! What a beautiful little bean you will have~~~

As for me...I think today is ovulation day!! I tested yesterday at about noon and it was an almost but not quite positive...then last night at 7 I tested on a whim and thank goodness I did or we would have skipped the BDing last night!!! Whewww!!

I think we will again tonight too just because its fun and can't hurt...LOL :) So tomorrow I will be 1 DPO and it all begins!!! LOL...I am going to try so hard to wait it out this time...the testing stresses me out so bad and after last month...I don't know if I want to know about another chemical :(

So YAY...let it begin!!! :)

12 years ago

Woohoo, Lizzy! Happy baby-making!

Lhen, girl when are you going to test? I get on here about a bajillion times a day to see if you've updated anything. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for you to test!

When you girls had you m/c, how long did you bleed afterward? If I indeed started this m/c on January 6, would it be strange to still be bleeding (like a period) three weeks later? And IF, I just started to miscarry on January 21, is it strange to bleed a little then all of the sudden to bleed really heavy again all in a weeks time? I just want it all to stop. I've been bleeding/spotting now for 3 full weeks. That first week, I believed it was AF since no hpt was + before then. Second week was just spotting (wondering if by some crazy chance I got pregnant then), then miscarriage confirmed on Monday the 23rd and the bleeding just got heavier. OMG. I'm tired of it. I want to just "be" with my husband for emotional reasons and I can't even do that. Can't believe tomorrow marks a week that I found out I was pregnant and began this sad ordeal.

12 years ago

Hey ladies. Well today has been quite a day. I actually had a tiny bit of light pinkish spotting. I called the doc right away at 1:15 p.m. and was lying down having an ultrasound less than an hour later. My doc told me they see the gestational sac, the yolk sac but no fetal pole. Everything I've read says a fetal pole shows up in the sixth week on average...I am 5 weeks and 4 days. They saw no evidence of a bleed, which is good. I go back a week from today for another ultrasound. I'm nervous given what happened at this very same time back in August. But during my August scan at 5 weeks and 6 days there was no fetal pole and no yolk sac, so this is promising this time. Please keep my baby in your prayers. Thanks for the blankie, Lizzy, that's so sweet of you.

Lily, I am praying and believing for a good report! Keep the faith. It's going to be okay and the fact that they saw no evidence of the bleed is great news. It's going to be okay. Just relax and take it easy this next week. We're all here for you and standing in agreement for a perfectly healthy and normal pregnancy in Jesus' name!

12 years ago

Thank you, Bride! I love you girls...you are truly the greatest group of women, and I'm blessed to have found you!

In researching the fetal pole LILY...it says its "quite normal" not to see that on ultra sound until 9 weeks!! You are FINE!!! :) Everything is going to be great~~~ :)

12 years ago

ohh bride you are so lucky for having such support.. it is such a blessing having wonderful family, raising adorable kids. when i m/c a couple of years ago it started with a spotting and i was given meds by my doc for the baby to hold on but the spotting turns into bleeding in a week and that is when i am rushed to the hospital.. after D&C i bleed like when i just gave birth for i think a week or two.. then its back to normal.. you will be back in shape in no time.. just give it time..

lily i'm praying for you and your little bean.. just hold on and pray always.. everything will be okay..

lizzy yes let it all begin.. i am pulling for you.. enjoy every moment with your DH..

as for me.. 18dpo no sign of evil yet.. still much of the cm.. last night me and DH BD.. i am a bit scared because i had seen the tiniest pink on cm and some brown spots.. then after that none.. what could it be? i am really thinking but when i woke up this morning none whatsoever ..

i am also having this weird cramping on my stomach around 12mn.. had to wake up and eat crackers just to eased whatever my stomach needs.. DH also told me i feel hot like i'm having fever or something.. what could it be? i'm not yet testing.. very scared to be disappointed and see another .. will have to wait a few more days to test..

i am praying and keeping for us all..

to us all..

12 years ago

LOL ok LADIES!!! Today is 1 DPO...is it too early to test??? LOL ;)

Have a good weekend!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo