Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Update...

Well I decided to do a left over O stick and it is definitely positive right now!! No ewcm tho so that is wierd...I guess we will just have a little fun tonight and see what happens!!! :)

Thanks Lily!! Maybe it was just a wierd reaction to the BDing though...I dont know...not going to worry!!!

Just so glad that you ladies are doing well!!!! Keep me posted...I have a long TWW ahead of me!!! :)

12 years ago

Hello ladies,

I have followed this forum all day today.....had a lot of posts to get through. LOL
I am so encouraged by you guys, and you are all very brave. So kudos to the Js....hehehehe. Cool coincidence that there are so many J names.

Anyways, what is my situation? TTC #2' had a m/c in November at about 6 weeks.......very tough, but got through it.
Anyways, af came for the first tome after m/c bang on New years' days, so of course I thought it was a good sign that we were going to conceive and get a BFP in January. That didn't happen though and I think I was somewhat arrogant thinking it would happen immediately. Mega LOL

So back to the drawing board and hoping we managed to succeed this month. I am now I think, 7/8 DPO.

I am not totally sure day of o, maybe you guys can help......

I was put on Clomid this cycle, between CD3-7. Went in for an u//s on CD13. I have a 30-32 day cycle. The follicle size on CD13 was 1.7cm ( they usually mature at a rate of 1-2mm per day and are ovulated between size 2.1-2.4 cm)

So sorry for the long science stuff........
Anyway, also got a positive OPK the same day. Here comes the confusion, I was supposed to ovulate on CD16, but by my calculation, as above, I should have ovulated on CD14 or latest CD15........whew

So what do u think. Are help will be much appreciated.
So guys, I did ovulate but when exactly?

12 years ago

Yay! Everybody's back...well, not sure where Lhen is though :/

Lizzy, I'm so happy for you and your husband. You needed to unwind and I'm so glad that you got some well deserved time with your honey :)

It looks like I'm probably 6-8 dpo today...that's IF I did ovulate when I think I did. I already have peed on all 3 of those digi's.....TOLD 'YA SO! lol They were all bfn, of course. I took them apart too even though I know those blue lines inside mean nothing, but I just wanted to see two lines. I'm a whacko, huh? ha! I have been really exhausted lately though and have wanted to take long naps out of nowhere for no reason at all. I'm just telling myself I'm sleep deprived though as to not get any hopes up. I'll bee POAS everyday though until AF shows though :)

12 years ago

Lizzy, I am sooo glad you and hubby had a fanastic time away and Ov sounds promising.

BelievableTwins, I would suspect maybe CD15? but either way your getting closer to testing now, you will know soon enough.

Bride, hehe its hard not to POAS. So I am guessing you went out and got the cheapies now... hopefully soon you will get good news :)

Well Thanks for caring and praying for hubby... hopefully (all) the kidney stone madness will end soon!!

12 years ago

BelievableTwins, I did not even see your post earlier! I'm so sorry...I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you. I wish I could help you with your question, but I'm clueless about the science stuff. I am glad you are here with us though! Too cute that you read through all of our posts :) I'm glad our little group is growing...wish our bellies would though! haha! Welcome to our group :)

12 years ago

Hi, Twins! Welcome to our group! It's a great group of women who are very encouraging! I'm pretty knowledgable about menstration cycles, but it is hard to pinpoint O without temping. It is very possible that you ovualted on CD14 or 15. I get a positive OPK for three days around O, so it could have been positive one of those days. I don't know if you used one those days or not. Even if you did O on CD16 that's still great with a 30-32 day cycle. You have a lengthly luteal phase which is good. That's the time between O and AF. Hopefully, you have good news in two weeks!!

Bride, I am a POAS addict too. I start on CD7 with those babies!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies.. glad everybody is back..

lizzy it's so nice to hear from you having a great time on your vacation.. maybe you did ovulated early.. keeping for you hun..

wow lily you are doing great.. 9 weeks and feeling okay.. hope we could join you soon..

fluff hope your hubby kidney stone be gone and all.. hope you both are doing okay..

any news precious?

believable twins welcome to the group.. these ladies are so wonderful and are very supportive on our journey to ttc and tww..

update:

i am now officially 6dpo.. like lizzy won't be testing this time around.. we will just wait on what's going to happen.. not much of the symptoms yet.. i know i ovulated because i had ewcm a few days ago.. and now i am feeling a bit like having a fever..

to us all..

may we all have soon..

12 years ago

lhen, Yay for knowing you did ovulate, and now just a little longer until you know!
I know last month I tried my very best to wait to test until atleast a day before AF was due...and used 2 test that day... and this cycle I am not going to bother with testing and just wait until something happens.

12 years ago

Just poppin' in to report my 8'ish dpo symptoms.

- Hot flashes today like crazy...I asked my husband if I felt like I had a fever and asked him to turn the A/C on. My palms and back of my neck are very hot and I'm normally freezing all the time
- Crampy off and on
- Scratchy throat
- EXTREME exhaustion....I took a nap yesterday afternoon for 2 hours and then went to bed way early last night and slept in until 9:30 am today. Woke up still feeling so tired.

Okay...I'm trying not to notice every little thing again. Who am I kidding though? lol

Have a blessed day, girlies! Still believing for your hubby's healing, Fluff!

12 years ago

I don't know what is going on with me!!! I am so wierd right now!! I have gotten TWO days of very positive (dark) OPK's but there has been ABSOLUTELY NO ewcm the past two days...this has NEVER happened.

I always have EGCM on around ovulation...usually for about 2 days!!!! I just don't know what to think. I had that EWCM on cd9 and that was it!!!!

I just dont know what to think at all!!!!!! Do you guys have any ideas about what could possibly be happening??? Hubby and I haven't been BDing as much as we could be...we probably will tonight but I just don't know what is giong on!!

SO Wierd!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo