Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey, Bride...I have a question for you. I know it's totally an old wives' tale, but my mom swears it's true and it seems like it holds water more times than not. I'm talking about baby's heartbeat to predict its gender. You know, if it's less than 140 it's a boy and more than 140 then it's a girl. Well I think it's more like...in the 130s and 140s a boy and in the 160s and 170s a girl. I think the 150s is an overlap range that both sexes can be, but that's my opinion.

I was just wondering how your girls compared to your boys in utero!

My girl's heart rate was usually in the 160s. This baby has been in the 160s as well. I have a friend who had a boy and the heartbeat was usually in the 140s.

I'm just curious! Let me know!

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes, it's been true with every one of mine too. Girls were always in the 160's and my boys in the 140's. Isn't that funny how it works like that? I had a nurse tell me that it isn't a "fact", but that more times than not, it turns out to be right on the money!

See...I told 'ya you were having a girl!!!!! :)

12 years ago

Yeah, there's always the exception and I know the baby sleeping and moving can change the number too, but it seems like there's some truth to it especially when it's consistently higher or lower. My mom said I was always in the 160s, but my brother was 140ish.

We'll be happy with whatever, but a girl would be lovely! Thanks for the input, Bride!!

cd 13 for me today.. i don't know if i ovulated early or what but i had too much cm with me this past few days after clomid and some other symptoms i have early on.. is that the effect of clomid and duphaston? i just hope we could make it before DH leaves for work next week.. or else we will have to wait till he comes back..

to us all..

12 years ago

Hi girls!!! Just checking on you all!!! Nothing to report just waiting to O!!!

12 years ago

3 dpo and REALLY crampy. Feels nothing like AF cramps though...actually more like labor. Weird. That's it though.

12 years ago

Lily, that is interesting, you will have to let us know if its true with this baby :) sorry I can't tell you because I have no experience lol

lhen, you know its very well possible that you could have ovulated earlier...which would be a good thing right? hopefully you've been spending lots of time with hubby ;)

Lizzy, well hopefully that will be soon for you!!

Bride, hmm that is odd, but maybe its a good sign?

well I am not sure how I feel about this month...

12 years ago

You ladies are awfully quiet. I feel in the dark. How are you?

Hey Lily! I'm 6 dpo and not really feeling anything yet other than some occasional cramps and creamy cm. I'll start testing on Friday!

12 years ago

I am just guessing but I should be 5/6 DPO now... and well I don't really feel any different than I normally do... and well I just kinda have felt down lately...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo