Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Thank you very much ladies.. I am excited to say that I tested with a ClearBlue Easy Digital and it reads PREGNANT.. I still can't believe it. I thought it was going to say not pregnant since the FRER I took yesterday was so faint and the FRER Digital said no yesterday. I am so excited. I pray for a healthy baby.. God bless you ladies. I think I am still in shock and excited all at the same time. I have faith in God's will.

11 years ago

Please ladies I need you all to pray for me. I got a yeast infection and its being treated but I had slight spottiing earlier today and that scared the crap out of me. I looked up and it says its normal. I am just getting scared because I suffered an ectopic before and I really don't want to go through that again. So please please keep me in your prayers.. How are the rest of you doing??

11 years ago

I'm praying for you, Smiley. Both spotting and yeast infections are common in the first weeks of pregnancy. I'm praying for your peace of mind too. =)

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Lily.. I went to ER last night and they said that it was too early for them to tell anything and that I would have to go back for another blood test to check if my levels are going up. I did test positive test but my levels were still low the test said between 5 and 25. So I will be calling my Dr tomorrow and get her to send me to get lab work done and see if maybe they'll give me peace of mind. I don't have any cramping so I am my faith and hope.. God's will be done.. If its meant to be it will be. All I can do is just have faith right. Keep me in your prayers please, I will surely have all of you in mine. How is everyone else doing?

11 years ago

So I def started bleeding heavily today. I am going through a mc. Not fun at all. But again I put my life in God's hands so His will be done. At least I know I can get pregnant now to work on keeping it. Thank you all for all your prayers please continue to pray for me I could use all the strength I can get. God bless you women.

11 years ago

Smiley, I am really sorry to hear of your loss. Hug!

11 years ago

Smiley, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my friend. I will be praying for you. ((hugs to you))

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit -Romans 15:13

I love to hear how you are trusting God, continue to trust him Smiley, He will bless you for doing so.

Sorry I haven't been around lately, Friday I went to talk with my doctor and he basically said I had unexplained fertility and wants to do test on both me and hubby... he wants me to start taking fermara I believe the same thing as clomid... then do blood work to check and see if ovulation was taking place.
I had blood work in April confirm that I did ovulate... and my cycles are quite normal... so it could be a tube issue...or it very well could be hubby. That is why they do want to do a SA on him. So I haven't set the appointment for the dye test yet. I think with this busy/crazy month I face now... that I will just try the Fermara and later go in for the dye test.
I don't really want hubby to have to do the SA test yet, because he is been going through depression and is kinda coming out of it... but I don't want to go back to being depressed.

We closed on our house that Friday also, and we have lots to do...there are a few things we need to fix before we can move in..and well its just busy busy and I really dont have time to do anything lately.

Anyways but if you could pray for hubby and I with everything we are going through, I would appericate your prayers.

11 years ago

Thank you ladies for all the support.. I will keep praying for all of you too.

11 years ago

Smiley, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're that at least you know you CAN get pregnant, which is wonderful, but I'm sure it doesn't help how you are feeling right now. My heart goes out to you.

Fluff, the good news is there are options out there for you. There's still stuff to do and it might be something as simple as the tubes. The house closing is exciting and you should focus on that as you figure out how to move forward.

I should be ovulating this week - in fact yesterday - but have yet to get a positive test strip. Therefore, I assume I'm out for this month. Maybe I missed it? Maybe it's later than usual? But for the 5 or 6 mos I've been using the strips I've gotten a positive on day 12 like clockwork.

Prayers for all you ladies.

11 years ago

I think I am ok. I think that my faith is strong enough to get me through this. I know that I will have my prayers answered eventually. I am grateful for you ladies. Without you gals I wouldn't be so strong. Thank you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo