Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Great news, Smiley! What did you name them?

As for no drugs, I'm beyond impressed! I hope you're recovering well!

Fluff, what was the outcome of your test today?

10 years ago

They will be calling me today or tomorrow with my results.

How are you doing MoVegas?

((Lhen)) I hope your doing well, have you went for results yet ? or that extra testing? When will hubby be back? June or July?

10 years ago

Fluff, what did the doctor say?

I'm set to test on Friday. The progesterone suppositories are making me gain weight - I saw online where one woman gained 30lbs in a MONTH! Thankfully, I'm not gaining weight like that, but I'm definitely thicker in the middle which is not something I am happy about. The idea of getting pregnant when I don't feel good about myself isn't one I relish, but let's be honest, I'll take it.

Hope you are all doing well. Lhen where did you go girl?

10 years ago

I still do not have results back from my test last week, I called because normally you get them back in 3-4 days.. hopefully I will hear what they were today though.
AF is due for today, not here yet but I am sure its only a matter of time..

MoVegas, So your testing Friday, what CD will you be testing on? I hope you get good news :)
that stinks its making you gain some..but hey its not 30lbs like that one woman ... It will be worth it though if you do get pregant!

10 years ago

(( Lhen )) hope your doing well, thinking about you!

10 years ago

Finally got my results back, They were good... so it looks like I did ovulate. BUT AF showed up... yesterday it was CD30 for me and I just had a tiny spot of blood... all day... so I kinda got excited... b/c I hardly am that late.. but I guess it could have been the Femara.. But AF did arrive this morning (((BOO!!!!)))

10 years ago

Fluff, I'm sorry hun. That just sucks. But at least you're ovulating. So what's your plan for next month? Femara again?

10 years ago

I didn't pick up the Femara in time.. so I am not taking it this month. This month is hope for the best, and just leave it in Gods hands.

MoVegas, So any good news to share??

10 years ago

Negative test Friday. Waiting for my period. Depressed.

10 years ago

MoVegas, I am sorry about the negative test, but it could have been to early? Did Af show up?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo