Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Fluff, both my tubes were blocked, but I was still having positive opks and normal periods. As I understand it, you still ovulate when they're blocked, the egg just can't get down the tube. Not sure if that helps or not, but...regardless, get tested. It will make you feel better. I speak from experience.

And Smiley what is Fertibella? I'm not familiar with it, but always looking for new ideas...besides, 10LBS!??!??! That's just a great bonus!

6 dpo today. No symptoms, but feeling antsy. The ttw is getting worse and worse for me.

Hope you ladies are all doing well.

11 years ago

MVG I have never heard of FertiBella until I came on this site and it said try this today only for free. So I decided to learn about it. I read the whole site and even listened to the testimonies of the women on there and figured hey what the heck. Now let me say this I have a good chance of having blocked tubes because of my TR so I was told that Serrapeptase works to help unblock tubes so I have been taking them. I don't know if they work because I can't see my tubes but it hasn't hurt me either. Now back to FertiBella its supposed to help you get the stuff you need to boost your fertility. There are women with results as early as the first month of taking these pills. So again I figured what can it hurt. They taste a lot like prenatals with more to them. Each month seems to be different stuff in the pills but I can't pronounce any of the stuff lol. Now I will say this it is $39.95 a month for these pills but well worth it if they work. I am staying positive. They do make you horny all the time or that may be just me.
I am at my fertile window now, I started taking them the day after my period finished because it says you can begin taking them at any time and that's when the package arrived. I will keep you all posted on the effects and feelings. Right now I feel good. I feel like maybe this is the blessing in disguise, you never know everything happens for a reason. God bless you ladies.
How's everyone else?

11 years ago

MoVegas, I still had normal periods, postive opks too.. except for this month I didn't use opks and well this cycle was weird and different.

I called my Gyno office, and talked with the nurse about it, they told me to test this morning with fmu and if it was negative to wait 5days then test again and if it was still negative then they want me to come in. So this morning I tested and it was negative. I am still having some dull cramps, and other pains... so I don't know.. it could be a tumor or cyst? I guess only time will tell... so keep me in your prayers.

Smiley, Woohoo for fertile window time, have fun!

11 years ago

Fluff, I'm thinking of you and praying for you. I wish we were the ones who had an easy time conceiving. But everything in its time, right? I have to keep telling myself that.

Smiley, I'd be interested to hear how it goes. DH and I are trying to decide what our next step is - probably Clomid, but DH is terrified of multiples, so we have to figure out how to deal with that. 7dpo today and who knows, maybe this is the month, but I certainly don't FEEL any different. It was funny though, because last night, for the first time ever, he asked me if I "felt pregnant." Maybe he knows something I don't! ;)

Also, do you guys drink caffeine or alcohol? I'm wondering if I should give those two things up???

Love and baby dust to all you ladies.

11 years ago

MVG I drink a lot of Iced tea and pepsi. I have gotten pregnant before without giving them up but I am currently trying to give them up to lose weight and if it helps in the baby department is a bonus. As for alcohol I will admit that every time that AF shows her head I have a drink and I don't see that stopping. Its all on you and how you want to deal with it. They say stopping anything abruptly while pregnant is too stressful so it all depends on you. Keep me posted. Believe I Oed cd 11 so I am 3dpo I'm not sure just guessing right now. God bless!

11 years ago

MoVegas, you never know maybe this month is the month, ya never know! and to answer your question... I do not drink alcohol... I do have some caffeine but before I started to actively TTC I was trying to get more healthy and loose some weight and so I cut back on caffeine little by little and now I don't drink it very often. I do agree with Smiley though if you are thinking of cutting those 2 out, go ahead and start cutting back... little by little so your body doesn't stress... but I do believe if you cut back on those things you would feel great I know I sure did when I cut out caffeine... it was tough in the beginning (the headaches were horrible) but over all I started feeling good.

Smiley, That is great your now in the waiting part, well I know the waits tough but some how its kinda relieving to be in the wait... too... ya know? Anyways good luck!

11 years ago

I am on CD17 guesstimating 4dpo on the worst case scenario. Feeling really different but can't say how. I am following routine as far as taking the fertibella. Just checking on you ladies.. Let me know how you all are doing..

11 years ago

Smiley, I hope this different feeling is a good thing, now for the wait.

Last I told yall about my weird cycle and how the nurse wanted me to take a test which was negative but she also wanted me to re-test 5 days later..so I did which was yesterday and it was negative also. So now Ive got to call back, and see where we go from there...

11 years ago

Any news Fluff?

I'm cd26 today and I usually have a 27 cycle. I have no symptoms except I'm breaking out like a teenager. I know I'm not pregnant this month. I feel absolutely nothing and I know AF will rear her ugly head in the next 24 hours.

I wish I could give up and stop "trying so hard" as everyone tells me to do. I wish I could learn not to care and just let it "happen." But that's not the way I'm built.

Anyway, hoping you ladies are all doing well. Baby Dust!

11 years ago

I can completely understand what you are saying MVG. I have tried to stop myself from trying so hard and still end up obsessing. I will say this with my last one I completely got consumed with our cross country trip that I forgot to temp or even try to time sex and got pregnant. So maybe that is the secret but with number three I tried to time everything and did and got pregnant so I guess like with everything else in life you can't rush God you just have to let Him work His way. God bless you ladies. I am on CD 20 of a normal 25 to 28 day cycle.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo