Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

971 - 980 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Smiley, Aww that is cool your going to wait to see what the twins are... glad your doing well.

MoVegas, yeah apparently Santa didn't double check what I wanted?? lol
Did you have any side effects with Femara? hmm sorry you never got a postive opk...but maybe since you always have them and didnt get one.. the Femara was still working... anyways I hope today with the doctors you get some good answers. Hopefully this will be your month :)

Anyways I hope you lovely ladies have a Happy New Year!

11 years ago

Fluff, I meant to tell you, I know you were concerned about the cost of Femara, but I wanted to let you know that when I bought it at Costco, it was $6 for the months supply. Not sure if that's the case with your Costco, but it doesn't get much cheaper than that.

As for side effects, I had headaches and the last day I had a bit of a panic attack, but honestly, that was probably holiday not hormone induced! :) LOL!

Happy New Year, Ladies!

11 years ago

MoVegas, I am not sure Costco would give it to me for $6 ... the reason why it was so high cost for me is because my health Insurance will not cover ANYTHING infertility related.
So did your OV date change? And how are you feeling? I think your going to get that BFP very soon!

Anyways I just wanted to wish all of you wonderful ladies a Happy New Year and I hope that your blessed this year with healthy pregancies and pregancies for those of us who are still waiting.

11 years ago

I guess everyone has been very busy lately... but I hope everyone is doing well.

11 years ago

23w4d here growing like a whale too. Besides that I'm good. I feel my twinkles move around so much now I'm enjoying it as much as possible. I'm not sure if I can guess what sex they are but I do know they are very active. My weight has skyrocketed to but it seems to gather all in my belly. How's everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I've been super busy at work and then had a birthday this last weekend. I'm trying not to realize I'm another year older and still not pregnant.

I'm 8dpo in my second month of the Femara. If I don't get a positive this month, then I have one more month of Femara before I try something else.

Fluff, when do you leave? Smiley, you must be getting so excited to meet the babes! I can't wait to see pictures. How are the rest of you ladies?

11 years ago

Just heard back from my nurse about my progesterone levels at 7 dpo - they were 29.3 which is REALLY good she said. Doesn't indicate pregnancy, but it does show that the Femara is working and they're high enough to sustain a pregnancy should one occur.

Do you all have any experience with progesterone numbers?

It's going to be a long week before testing...LOL!

11 years ago

Smiley, I am glad your doing well, I am glad your enjoying pregnancy as much as possible... I know your excited to meet your little twinkles.

MoVegas, That is wonderful your levels were really good, maybe your time will be soon...very soon ;) and also Happy late Birthday! (I can completely understand... another year older and no baby..) ((hugs))

I leave for Nicaragua in 22 days. and AF should be leaving today...

11 years ago

Hey ladies! I had the baby girl last Thursday after 32 hours of labor but only 35 minutes of pushing. She is healthy. I can't believe I'm a mom.

I hope you know I wish nothing but the best for you. Smiley, I am jealous of Nicaragua! Please post details when you return!

11 years ago

Awww, Sunny - what did you name her? Congratulations - wonderful news.

Fluff, you must be so excited for your trip. I can't wait to follow your adventures. You're gone for how long again?

So I'm 10dpo and trying not to test. It's trying my willpower, that's for sure.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo