Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I will pray for you, Fluff.

So, 12 dpo. Sore boobs, continual exhaustion (I've been going to BED at 9pm and have been asleep by 9:30!), discharge...

I think I'm out this month, ladies...I just wish would get here so I can move on! Though my boss did mention that I shouldn't try to get pregnant next month because it would interfere with our big annual conference in January...

How's everyone else?

12 years ago

Hey girls!!! How are we doing???

12 years ago

hi lizzy, doing very good here thank god. but sick last two mornigs so have that to look forward to:)

Lhen how are you doing hun?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

i'm the exact same. sick with nerves. confusing my sickness wwith symptom 4 days post ovulation

12 years ago

Lhen!! How are you doing and do you have any news for us yet??

Movegas, Any News?

Lizzy, How are you feeling?

Waiting, that 2ww is tough, but hang in there okay!!

12 years ago

Hey everyone! Just poppin' in to check on all of you :)

I'm doing okay...AF is STILL here and it's been 9 days now. I'm starting to freak out a little again...this happened to me last time when I found out I was pregnant and then miscarried. I think just to give myself some peace of mind, I'll test tomorrow. It seems like I am having trouble with my left ovary...that's the ovary that was the "instigator" when I had that extremely long/weird cycle that ended in pregnancy/miscarriage. Then I ovulated on the right side and everything was normal that month...now it's been the left side again this month and here I am still bleeding on CD9. UGH!

12 years ago

I would test, Bride, just to make sure. After my m/c, my cycles were all over the place for four or five cycles, and I was just 6 weeks along. So it could just be that, but I totally understand the concern. I pray this is nothing, and you can move on to business as usual. I assume by now, your baby girl is feeling great. Did she hunt eggs?

Lhen, please, please save me from the edge of my seat and test already!!!!! I'm dying to know over here. I can't wait any longer :)

You doing OK, Fluff?

Vegas, any news?

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Girls!!! I am dying to know what is going on with LHEN...ARGH!!!

Bride!! I am praying for you honey!!! Let us know whats happening ok???

Fluff...are you ready for that TWW??? :)

As for me, I am doing ok!! Everything seems fine and I am feeling good. NO sickness thank goodness!!! My bbs are pretty tender right now but other than that a bit of bloaty weight gain I am doing surprisingly fantastic!!! Still a bit crampy but even that is lessening with time!!

I am 5 weeks today and still pretty nervous and ready to get out of this first trimester!! I am excited for my doc appointment next week!! HOping to hear the heartbeat of my precious little one!!

I am keeping my mind off of things by trying to find a good daycare for my baby...I know...its too early right?? NO...apparently not!! We can't get it until next FEBRUARY...which is perfect so if I dont sign up now I will miss my window and have to wait months to get in!! I am going today after work!!! I am glad someone told me about this otherwise I would have been out of luck!!! Holy cow I am only 5 weeks and already doing day cares!!! UGH!!

Keep us informed girls...and LHEN...I am on the edge of my seat here!!! :)

12 years ago

Movegas, did your boss really mean that? that's harsh!

Bride, I am sorry AF is still lingering around...maybe like lily said that its just your body trying to get back to normal since the m/c ... I hope things get back to normal for you today.

Lizzy, I am so glad your doing well, I know you can't wait for that first appointment!
Wow I guess you really do have to get started with daycares huh...well its a good thing someone told you about how things work, I hope you find a really great one!

Well here is where I am at... CD10 was postive CD11 was postive opk little darker then 10...so I suppose CD12-13 was Ovulation... and today I am on CD14.... but I really didn't get to be with hubby so this want be my month... but hopefully its not to far away for me... Next Monday is my Gyno yearly appointment... I am really hoping while I am there I can talk with my doctor and hopefully get some insight or even extra test done... that would be so wonderful... since its hard for me to get days off right now...

12 years ago

Hi girls!

Where is Lhen? I hope she's ok!

Bride, so sorry about AF. I'm sure itsfrustrating to be so out of whack. I'm thinking of you.

Fluff, the testing will ease your mind I think. I'm not sure if my bosswas serious, burin not taking her thoughts into consideration at this point.

Lizzie, this is all so EXCITING!!!! I'm glad you're feeling well...fingers crossed for a healthy, uneventful pregnancy.

I'm cd 27, 15dpo. I tested Sunday. BFN. But I've just got SUPER light spotting and no AF. I have to do blood work to check hormone levels, but not until day 2 of actual flow. I'm sitting on a plane ready to leave on business and I've got orders for blood work with ms in case I have to do it while I'm gone.

So I know I'm not pregnant, and I'm just frustrated that I can't just get full-on AF so I can move forward. Next week I'll have the dye procedure where they check my tubes. :-/

Thinking of all you ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo