Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey, guys!

Well I am completely stumped by my temps. Not even sure what DPO I truly am or if I have even O'd. If I have O'd, my temps are slowly rising and not spiking as they probably should. Luckily, I have an appointment with my OB today. I'm taking my BBT charts with me and letting her take a look. I'm still concerned about progesterone. We'll see I guess. I've had positive OPKs for the past three days, with yesterday's being the darkest and quickest to show up. Maybe today is my true O day then. I just don't know. I'm going to take another one today.

To make matters worse on CD9 and 10, which are so very important that they are accurate temp wise, I didn't sleep well or quite long enough and I woke up and hour late so they are skewed. I read every hour late you are taking your temp, you have a rise of .1 degree. So, I just subtracted this from the two temps. Wondering if I should have just left them as is and how that changes things.

Why can't things be easy?

So, so confused.

12 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Krunchie! I'm so very sorry to hear about your ectopic pregnancy. I'm sort of wondering if that's not what is going on with me although I'm sure I would have gotten a bfp by now if that was the case. I'm thinking I may have a luteal cyst though. I've had some sharp, pinching pains around my left ovary that go clear around to my lower back. I dunno. SOMETHING is obviously going on with this crazy body of mine! I've "googled" myself insane reading about all of the things that could be going on with me. Anyway, I hope you recover quickly and can get back to TTC! Hang around here!

Lily, what a bummer!!!! Keep us posted on what the doctor says today. I'm so jealous of all of you that are already ovulating again and counting dpo's! UGH!!! Crazy thing is that I would be gearing up to ovulate again myself if AF would've shown up.

Girlies, I am SOOO pulling for you all! I can't wait to hear about all of the symptoms and then the BFP'S! Woohoo!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Well I am counting myself as officially in the TWW today!! I am 1dpo!!! I am pretty certain I ovulated yesterday although I think the cramps were more gassy than O pains...LOL :) But either way I am setting it as yesterday because I got my first positive OPK at noon the day before!!!!

Of course, no symptom spotting yet...and I am trying by darndest not to get started this time!!!

LILY...you aren't stressing out are you??? I have read that sometimes your body gears up to O and then doesnt due to stress, illness, or other issues and then when things feel "normal" inside you again your body tries to O again!!! Maybe that is what is happening and why you are getting positive OPK's for so long???

Good luck at the doctor today sweetie!!! Please keep us posted as we will all be here worrying ourselves to death over you!!!

You too, Bride!!! I am on the EDGE of my seat for you!!!!!

**UPDATE...I took a OPK kit today to see how things were looking in there and it is totally and completely NEGATIVE...which is good because last month I had a million days of POSITIVES!!! Nice to see it going down like it should and that I really did (most likely) Ovulate yesterday!!! Tomorrow I will check my temp but I haven't been charting that so it won't mean too much for me!!! YAY for normalcy!!!

12 years ago

Woohoo, Lizelay! Congrats on 1 dpo! Let the symptoms begin!!!!

I have convinced myself I have a persistent luteal cyst that has delayed AF....totally diagnosing myself here. lol
I could be wrong, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. I've never had one before, but I guess all things are possible.

Today is CD 40 and the only time I ever had a 40 day cycle was after I miscarried nearly 2 years ago. I had an IUD put in (thought I was done having kids) and low and behold I got pregnant with it. My doctor did a sonogram to confirm the pregnancy and then removed the IUD. He sent me home with 50/50 odds...either that the pregnancy would go on as a normal one or that I'd lose the baby. Two days later, I did indeed miscarry. After that, it took me 40 days to see AF again. I have had a little girl since then though who will be 1 in 2 weeks :) So, other than that, this is the longest cycle ever. BBS are hurting more today and the creamy CM has kicked in to FULL gear now.

12 years ago

I think that either way...you need to go see your doc ASAP!!! Not knowing and stressing out is not good for your overall health regardless of if you are preggo or not!!!

Just get to it girlie!!! Just go and put your mind at ease...If it is a cyst, then the sooner you go the sooner they can get it cleared up and moved on!!!

NEVER take your health in your own hands!!! IF it is a cyst it could have been taken care of by now maybe!!! You just go and get yourself looked at!!!

More importantly, if you are pregnant...this stress isn't good for you or the baby AND you need to see the doc anyways to make sure all is well!!!

JUST GO GO GO!!!! We are pulling for you still!! I just think the sore breasts and all the other symptoms put you in the PREGGERS category!!!! I just have a feeling!! So go take care of that baby mama!!! :)

12 years ago

I totally agree with Lizzy, Bride. I would call the doc and see what's up. A luteal cyst? Is that when the corpus luteum turns into a cyst? I'm a self diagnoser. As a diagnoser, I also believe you are preggers based off the symptoms. I'm sticking with that. There were five of us in this thread and one of us had to get .

Here's my update. Doc said last cycle looked great, but she will check my progesterone in 10 days to be sure my hormones are fine since I did have spotting prior to . Not sure what DPO I am with all the positive OPKs. I THINK I am 2DPO based on my temps. I should know tomorrow a.m. for sure.

I have had one symptom but I'm trying not to track anything. I had a lot of great symptoms last month and here I am with no bun in the oven. I'm keeping the faith though . God has a plan.

ladies!!

Ok...tomorrow is 2dpo...is that too soon to start testing???

LOL...just kidding...not that crazy...YET!!! :)

12 years ago

Hey, if you waited till 2DPO, Lizzy, you'd be waiting longer than some of those women. It kills me when they post a pic 4-5DPO asking if you see a line. Really?!

Well, I just thought of something this evening. I've been wondering why my temp didn't spike a bit more if I did indeed ovulate 2 days ago. Well, during my entire follicular stage, my husband was home on vacation, so he was next to me when I took my temp each morning. And since ovulation, he has returned back to work. I wonder if that could have impacted my BBT readings. Maybe the first half of my cycle was truly a bit cooler, so the spike would have been a bit more if he would have been at work that first half and not warm and cozy next to me.

Just a thought . Call me crazy.

OK, so my temp jumped up significantly and it is looking like I ovulated Jan. 2 so I am 3DPO! Yay!! I'm happy!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo