Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Smiley, that's so exciting! I am glad you're well! Hi Lily! Glad you're still with us.

Lhen, I'm sending you positive thoughts! I can't imagine how hard it is for you and Fluff to be going through this and have DH gone on top of everything else. It's an added layer of stress that I'm sure doesn't help. So you're really in a holding pattern until the next TVS? Not knowing too much about this, I'd think that a good thorough cleaning of your lining wouldn't be a bad thing...

Fluff, REALLY hoping you made ov! That would be so great!

The appointment was good. I'm more hopeful than I've been in a long time. If we aren't pregnant this month, we'll do IUI next month. I'll do femara and fsh injections and then trigger shot, IUI and progesterone suppositories. I'm a little nervous about it all, but in a good way.

I'll go on the 17th to order the drugs. My RE said sometimes women get pregnant as soon as they order the drugs - like all the stories we hear of the people who adopt and get pregnant. I told her I'd be ok if I "wasted" $$ on the drugs and got pregnant and didn't need them! :)

11 years ago

Smiley, glad to hear your doing well and your so close to meeting your twins! I know you must be very excited!

MoVegas, I am so glad to hear your appointment went well and you have some peace about it.. and feel hopeful.

I think I missed Ov this month but I have 10days to really know or not...

11 years ago

Well Sunday I started cramping just knew AF was going to show up soon but didn't come so I knew ah Monday's the day... and I had one spot of blood for the whole day.. so of course I start to kinda get hopeful thinking well I may actually test tonight if AF doesn't show up today... but guess what AF showed up.. *sigh*

11 years ago

MoVegas, how are you doing lady??

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I've been traveling for work NON-STOP. I'm just now back in town and getting caught up on sleep and life.

DH and I bought a house last week. I'm so excited - I can't even tell you. The good news is it's provided a welcome respite from obsessing about pregnancy. This is the first time in 16 cycles that I haven't been able to tell you what cycle day I'm on.

Tomorrow I go to my class to learn how to give myself injections for IUI. I'm a little nervous, but excited that we're taking the next step.

Fluff, I'm so sorry. Even when we TRY not to be disappointed, it creeps in. Thinking of you, as always. XO

11 years ago

MoVegas, Congratulations on the new house!! That is exciting and it will be something good to help keep the focus away from obessesing... (yea there will be times you still think about it ) but its good to have something else to focus on... we have almost been at our house a year... but not quite and we are still doing stuff lol
How did the class go? How do you feel about it?

I started Femara this cycle... I was told by one the lab techs in Walgreens you can get free rx discount cards that could help.. and well I found one that did help $197 was orginal cost for me.. I paid $27 ... I never knew all this time.. but I take my last dose today.

Lhen, how are you doing? When will you be going back to the doctor for the testing?

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in! Fluff, so glad you got Femara!!!!! I knew you have to be able to find it cheaper! I hope this is your month!

So I did injectables this month....just finished last night and had my U/S this morning - 3 big follicles and an OK uterine lining. My RE did the trigger right there and we're set for IUI tomorrow. Eeeeeeeeee! I'm excited and scared.

Lhen, how are you? What about the rest of you ladies? Smiley? Lily?

Hope all is well.

11 years ago

MoVegas, so glad to hear you got great news 3 big folicles and good lining... hopefully all goes well and you will be back to let us know your pregnant!

I go this upcoming Monday for testing to see if Ovulation occured.

11 years ago

Hello ladies., I'm sorry it took me this long. but I gave birth on the 17th to healthy twin boys. First one was 6lbs 15oz and 18. 1/4 in and second one came out feet first and 7lbs 6oz and 19 1/4in. Born after 20hours of labor in a cabin with no meds. Thank God all went well and I'm in love with my boys.

11 years ago

Congratulations Smiley on your twin boys!! and Wow way to go on doing everything all natural... in a cabin the woods none less.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo