Community post

Journal

Try, try again

I have to say I was beyond bummed when my period started. I've always gotten pregnant when I wanted to and to have that not happen was a huge let down. The hurt at the arrival of my period was compounded by our loss. It pulled the scab from that experience. I spent the entire day crying off and on, and it put a damper on Christmas because we were so hopeful for that BFP. But now that my period is over, I feel a bit better. I'm not putting any stock into this cycle though. We have been waiting for five months now, so I hope it happens soon. God has his timing and it almost never aligns with ours. I am thankful to be at a point where I can try again. Not being able to was a difficult time for us. Hopefully, 2012 is full of new beginnings.

6 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

I was also bummed about getting AF on 12/23. I too was hoping for a BFP. Baby dust to you! Sorry about your loss I know what it is like to lose a baby early in pregnancy. My DH and I have been trying since Oct 2009 got pregnant right away but lost the baby in Dec 2009. Since then haven't gotten pregnant again. I am hoping 2012 will be our year! Especially hoping for this cycle in Jan. Because this happens to my bday month (Jan 3) and I will be ovulating the 6 or 7. Good luck to you!

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Thanks. I'm sorry it has taken so long for you guys. I hate to hear that. It has to be beyond tough. I'm hoping for January too. I'll keep you in my prayers. And, happy early birthday to you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks dame to you! :)

12 years ago

Sorry meant "same"...

12 years ago

Oh girl! I totally feel your frustration. I feel almost as if Id written this myself. We've been trying for several mos too & no news yet. Im keeping my chin up tho. I'll be pulling for you! :) good luck!! :)

12 years ago

Aww thanks Kikfan. I hope it all works out very soon for you too! We need some good news!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo