Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Good luck ladies!!! I'll be joining you in a week!!!!! Yaaaaay!!!

12 years ago

yay Lizzy!!

Well I have gotten some time with hubby! hopefully catching Ov ... because its not easy waking up at 2-3am in the morning to be with hubby lol then trying to go back to sleep and wake up in few more hours for work lol but only time will tell... but like I said I am not worrying this month, atleast trying not too!

Hope everyone else is doing okay!!

lhen, been thinking about you, hope your doing okay... I know its getting closer to time before hubby has to go.. anyways just letting you know that I am thinking and praying for you!

12 years ago

Today is ovulation day! Holla!

12 years ago

today is the start of my fertile window (15-24).. hope the clomid works .. DH will be leaving next week..

how is everyone..

fluff & bride we are cycle buddies still.. hope we could get that this cycle..

to all..

12 years ago

bride, yay for ovulation day!!

lhen, hopefully the clomid will be very helpful this cycle!

Ovulation for me usually is between CD13-15 and today is CD14 for me... but havent gotten much time with hubby. I guess we will see in a few weeks.

12 years ago

It's our month, girls! 1 DPO today! :)

12 years ago

Amen to that bride.. hope and pray this is our month!!

12 years ago

Good luck, ladies!!! I'm rootin' for y'all!!!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Praying for you friends today, I hope its our month too!

12 years ago

I'm feeling pretty good about this month! Excited! I'm really wanting to wait until it's near AF time to start testing, but we all know that I won't. lol!

Baby Dust and many, many blessings to all of you! I hate the AF to O time because it's so quiet on here and I miss y'all! Let's rock and roll, girls!!!

Woohoo! lol!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo