Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1101 - 1110 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

btw i forgot to mention.. i POAS yesterday (14dpo) and its BFN.. quite disappointed actually.. but my hope is still up.. still no AF and no spotting.. which is a big thing (for me).. i used to have spotting two days before AF..

can this also mean that my AF is late?? it's possible right..

9 years ago

Sorry - I'm just seeing this.

Where are you now? Did AF rear her ugly head? Or are we all systems go?

9 years ago

hi *moVegasgirl*.. AF shows up.. very late @ 17dpo.. when it came it pours.. *sigh*

but we haven't been too sad about it.. we aren't using any protection anyways, so if it happens & we got pregnant it's a blessing from God..

DH said we would see again next time.. but i will be doing some changes from now on.. i am monitoring my BBT.. and i have read on some article to take fertility supplements to help with the development of eggs.. so i will be taking some like folic acid and other vitamins (C, E, D, B12) also fish oil.. so this will be (again) TTC cycle #1 after 3 years of not TTC.. healthy foods and some diets too..

how about you? we're you & DH still TTC? FYI i am now 41 and i have heard of news of ladies getting PG beyond 40, so it gives me hope.. and we of course need some help for fertility.. we got pregnant right "au naturale" and we can do it again.. i too got pregnant and miscarried at 3 months (3 years ago) when i was 38.. just keep praying and be optimistic is my motto..

keeping FX..

9 years ago

I'm so sorry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I'm 5dpo on a medicated cycle where I had three really good follicles. My doctor felt really good about this cycle. Trying not to get my hopes up. ð???

9 years ago

Thanks *mo*.. i just hope we got it next time.. but only God knows.. i'm just going to continue with my supplements.. and maybe we'll get the miracle we want..

three really good follicles is a good news.. hope this is your cycle now.. i am keeping my fingers crossed for you too..

baby dust to you..

9 years ago

hello *mo*.. just dropby.. how are you so far.. any updates.. keeping fx for you.. baby dust..

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I took a negative test on Saturday while on vacation (THAT was a bad idea). I'm back now and went into the doctor for a blood test. No AF yet, but I'm starting to cramp I think. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month and it's just the drugs that are keeping AF at bay until the doctor tells me to stop them. Then she shows up about two days later.

So....ugh.

Thanks for checking on me.

9 years ago

no problem hun.. too sad to hear AF shows up for you.. for me i have not yet given up still continuing with my supplements.. but i make sure not to put much pressure on myself trying to conceive.. if it's meant to be God will give it to us..

keeping fx for both of us..

God bless!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in. I did my final IUI this month and will test tomorrow. I'm feeling so anxious about it. My mother is very ill and likely won't be with us much longer and I so wanted her to be here if I was going to be a mother myself. So many emotions.

Just wondering how you ladies are and hoping all is well in your worlds.

MoVegasGirl

9 years ago

How is everyone doing?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo