Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

hello ladies.. its been a long weekend for me.. been very busy with work and everything.. haven't had time to check my emails and on you girls..

here's my update: i've had a bit of brown spotting last friday, it isn't that much (sorry TMI) but just knew AF is coming.. so i slept and when i woke up none but a few hours got a bit of reddish-brown blood.. i had it for the whole day not much of it because it didn't fill the pad.. on sunday it was none but had a bit of it till late in the afternoon and then none up to now.. i don't know what it is that i've had was it AF or what??? do i need to go to the doctor for blood work?? my mom told me to wait and check for symptoms.. maybe i am just stressed too much at work that's why this happened on my cycle..

has any of you ladies been through this before and got their BFP? i am really confused.. i've been crying last friday because i knew this is not our month and that i will just have to wait.. but then i have not lose hope.. others say this happened to them.. that they had their period like AF and then they were really pregnant that time..

i am so confused ladies.. please help me..

12 years ago

hi lhen, this happened to me on my first pregnancy for about the same time frame. but this time around i have had no symptoms before i tested and very little now so i also thought this was not my month so much so i have opk's here that i ordered thinking i'd need them!!! maybe you should test to see. my freind had af come every month till she was 6 months pregnant so you never know.

all the best hun. xx

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Lhen, it could very well be implantation bleeding. And, some pregnant women experience a bit of bleeding when their period would be due throughout their pregnancy. I think it is time to test with a very sensitive test to see what's going on. Maybe call the doc and give them a heads up since they are working with you on it with the fertility meds.

I experienced bleeding for a week or more when my AF was due with my daughter. I actually thought AF had arrived and was discouraged but I got my BFP. So it can happen.

I hope it all works out. Keep us posted.

12 years ago • Post starter

((Lhen)) I am so sorry your feeling confused right now, I think maybe you should take a hpt with a very high senstitivity, maybe it would give you some insight but I would also call your doctor who is working with you on TTC and see what they have to say... because they may want you to come in for a blood test.
((praying for you!))

12 years ago

LHEN I am so sorry you are feeling so confused!! I haven't had any bleeding at all with my pregnancy - implantation or otherwise so I am not much help!! But I do think you should test with the most sensitive test you can find or call your doctor and go in to be tested!!! Don't stress yourself out wondering!!!

Praying for you love!! :)

12 years ago

Lhen, I agree with the other girls. I had a full on period and was indeed pregnant. With 2 of my other pregnancies, I also bled just a little (like you did) a few days before AF was due and then it just disappeared. I got my BFP's with them about 6 days later. I think you could test now though. Don't be discouraged! You have a whole cheerleading squad here that's rooting for you and believing the best!

Hi everyone else! My bleeding did stop, but last night I went for a run with my oldest daughter and when I came back, I was spotting again. Weird. Nothing today though...oh and I did test yesterday and it was a BFN.

12 years ago

Bride, I am glad the bleeding stopped, well besides the little more spotting you got after your run... it could have been the run that enable that little bit of spotting.. but atleast with the negative test I guess it kinda gives you some peace of mind.. well hopefully AF is completely gone gone... lol

12 years ago

thank you all ladies for the positive response and indeed you girls cheer me up.. i've called my doctor and she scheduled me on monday (apr 16).. praying for a good news and keeping fingers crossed.. she just wanted me to continue with duphaston and follicare.. she said i "might" be experiencing implantation bleeding and that it would not be detected now.. you ladies are in sync with what my doctor is saying.. i really appreciate you all.. if it weren't for your support i don't know how i would overcome this dilemma..

bride it's a relief to know the bleeding stopped then you can start on TTC again.. maybe the spotting you had was from the activity you've done..

thanks lily, lizzy, moVegas, mazie, fluffy and bride for everything.. i will keep you updated..

to us all..

12 years ago

Lhen, I am so glad you were able to talk with the doctor and have an appointment for Monday! I know while that may seem far away its not to far away!! I really hope that was implantation bleeding!! Anyways in the mean time you can hang out with us and we can distract you :)

12 years ago

Well I thought I might as well be the 600th post!!! :) What a ride huh ladies!!

LHEN - I am glad you spoke to your doctor!! You are in my prayers!!!

How are the rest of you?? Bride...any more bleeding???

Keep us updated ladies!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo