Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hope you are feeling a bit better, Bride. You're definitely on my mind.

Pulling for you, lhen!

Hope you get a smiley soon, Lizzy!

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm here! I'm doing okay...so ready to move on already. I wish the bleeding would stop so I could begin to feel "normal" again...whatever "normal" is (isn't it just a setting on the washing machine?). We are hopeful that I'll get pregnant again soon with a healthy pregnancy this time.

As for now, I'm doing A LOT of sleeping. The pain meds make me SO sleepy, but I really can't complain...it's a temporary escape from my current crazy reality. I was doing "ok" emotionally, then fell asleep only to have a dream that I was in the hospital holding a newborn baby and then the nurse just walked in and took it away from me. I was hollering "you're bringing her back right?". UGH! I hate it!!!

Anyway, I'm cheering for all of you!!

12 years ago

What a terrible dream. Sleep is good...your mind and your body needs a break. You have a great attitude despite what has happened.

Thank you, Lily :) I'm doing my best to make myself understand that life still must go on even when I just wanna disappear under the covers for a few more days. My husband has been home with me the past 3 days which has been a huge blessing especially since our 1 year old is sick and is running fever now too. Ugh. Church family has brought by meals for the family the past 2 nights which has been so sweet and so appreciated. We're going to make it! We do have some people saying things like "well honey, maybe it's just time to close the baby factory and that was a sign". SHUT UP. I'm so annoyed that people would say such junk when we are obviously crushed. If anything, this experience has made us realize how much we want another one EVEN MORE.

Some people just don't get it...and that's fine.

I'm so behind on what's going on with everyone else...Lily, did you get your ultrasound? Lhen, Lizzy...any promising signs? I'm hoping that those BFP's show up SOON and are DARK DARK DARK ones....like as dark as the last one I took (couldn't believe how dark that thing was). Things are about to get a lot better for all of us :)

12 years ago

Close the "baby factory" at 35?! People are crazy. My doc told me that one in three pregnancies ends in m/c. Just look at all four of us...we have each had one. Just because you have one doesn't mean you are defective or should shut your system down. People, I tell ya. That's great that your church family is reaching out and helping. You know what helped me? We actually bought a stone with a nice saying on it and we put it in our yard to remember. Kind of a memorial service for our baby. It helped us. Take some time to really cry it out and confront those feelings. Sounds like you have an amazing husband who is letting you take the time. My husband stayed home with me a few days too. I wish I was as strong as you are when I had my m/c. I know you'll be fine, and you'll be cradling another baby in your arms in no time, Bride.

My ultrasound is Monday. Looking forward to it but I'm a little nervous too.

Lhen...I hope you get a ! Lizzy, I hope you got a today!

People say to close up shop because they are ignorant!! Those words shouldn't be spoken to others because it is no one's decision but your own!! I had a miscarriage when I was 20...should I close up shop too???

RIDICULOUS!!! Your plans for the future are between you and God. You should tell those folks that when you are looking for ignorant advice you will contact them...until then they should shut it!!! :)

We got your back sister!!! :)

I have a root canal scheduled for today at 3...LOL...that isn't very sexy so I am not sure if we will BD tonight!! I have so much EWCM right now though that I am confused as to why I have it so early in my cycle. Usually it shoes up around day 12 and leaves around day 14. This time it started at cycle day 9 and is still going strong. Today is cycle day 11 so I am hoping for a smiley today or tomorrow!!! :)

Lily - how are you feeling??? Lhen...any news????

12 years ago

Hey Lizzy! On my last cycle, I also got EWCM early. Mine started on CD7 and continued through CD12. I ovulated early...on CD11. It's nice to ovulate early cause you get your early and it cuts down on the wait time! Hope your root canal goes well!

Lhen, anything?

hello ladies..

Bride i agree with Lily & Lizzy.. i also m/c a couple of years ago and they have no right to tell us what to do.. just be strong always and never let any negative thoughts come to your mind..

it's already cd33 17dpo for me.. no sign of the evil yet.. still too much of the watery cm.. not much of the symptoms except sore boobs and backache which are common for me before af shows up.. not yet testing.. so afraid i will see another .. i will wait a few more days before testing.. i never got late on my period but this time i am already 3 days late.. hope its a good sign..

to us all..

12 years ago

YOU GUYS!!! I got a smiley today!!! Cycle day 11!! I don't know what is going on with me but I am ovulating so early!! Wierd...but awesome!! Maybe it is because I haven't even given it a thought!!!

OPK's are so awesome...yesterday NOTHING and today full on BLUE and SMILEY!!! :)

I had my root canal today and it went okay...I am a little sore but the hubby and I are totally BDing tonight...LOL :)

LHEN...I am so excited for you dear!!! I just know you are pregnant!!! Can't wait to hear!! :)

12 years ago

hello lizzy..

i am pulling for you.. take advantage of that and enjoy the night with your DH..

thanks for the encouragement too.. i'm really anxious and wanted to see that .. hope you are right that i am pregnant this time.. .. nonetheless if the evil comes, there are still other months to try again..

bride how are you? any updates lily?

and a to us all..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo