Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lily!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! What a beautiful thing to see that little heart beating.... God is SO good! Can't wait to see the pics :) Sweet.

Fluff, glad to see you've hung around...even if it was quietly :) Stay with us...it's a great group of ladies! I received more support and cheers from these ladies than from my friends here locally. Hoping AF stays far away from you. Keep us posted and don't give up just yet!

LHEN!!!! You are making me want to pull my hair out! lol! Girl, what is the latest? I think about you so many times throughout the day and wonder if you've tested yet...then I jump on here to see if you've updated us. Let us know what's going on.

Lizzy, missin' you! It's almost time to start testing! So exciting :)

I had nearly stopped bleeding altogether. Then, last night I stood for several hours doing some housework and the heavy bleeding started all over again. GRRR! This morning it was slowed again and I don't know what this is and is probably TMI, but I'm now passing what looks like a balloon that has burst...you know like loose tissue except it's very black. So weird. I'm just glad it's coming out, whatever it is. Hubby (burton....I guess it's obvious what his name is, huh? lol) is out buying me a hpt right now so I can test to see if there's still residual hcg in my system as of today. I'll update as soon as I know.

12 years ago

Ugh. Still positive...very faint, but still pink and still there. I think the hcg is definitely on it's way out though since I used a test that detects at 20 mIU and the test result is so faint....was 2nd morning urine.

12 years ago

Bride, I wonder if the "busted up balloon" pieces are tissue and they could have gotten lumped together causing the break in bleeding because they were blocking the way and then for it to be very heavy again... and you to find them... I have went through something similar where I had been lightly bleeding or normal... and then one day I was at work I just felt myself (TMI) get really wet..and so went to bathroom it was all blood...and I had discovered lots of pieces so I guess they had been blocking the way for all that blood... so maybe it's something like that?

It was an hour before lunch break, and I started having extremely bad cramps, kind that make you want to curl up in a little ball... and so on my lunch break I went home laid down with my heating pad and took some advil.. they countinued for awhile later but they finally stopped being so intense... and AF is here for sure... So its now CD1

12 years ago

Thanks Fluff...not sure what's happening. I'm still having some of that black stuff...it's almost like super thick EWCM, but black. I just took another hpt and it was a darker bfp...more like a standard bfp. This is getting beyond ridiculous. Beta was 139 Tuesday night and I thought for sure it would be completely at 0 by now. Annoyed.

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! Well I made it here just fine!!! I am on 7 dpo today!!! I actually haven't tested yet BECAUSE I only have ONE test that I brought with me and I don't want to waste it LOL :) I did try an OPK randomly today cause I had one of those that I sneaky bought on my way here but it was a complete NEGATIVE. SO that is not encouraging. I had some lite cramping today too so everything is so normal I am afraid this may not be my month once again!!!

UGH I am getting so frustrated with this not happening!! I will be 8 dpo tomorrow...and I want to test so bad!! I just can't decide if I should wait one more day since I only have one until monday :)

LILY...OMGSH how exciting!! I will log onto here tomorrow to see if the picture is here!!! I can't wait!!

Bride!! Go back to the doctor for another scan!! Please don't just wait it out!!!

This computer is so slow so I can't write all that I want!!! But I love you all and you will be in my prayers!!

12 years ago

wow lily i'm so happy for you .. really God is good.. can't wait to see the pics..

fluff you are most welcome here.. these ladies are all supportive and they are all Gods blessings.. for you..

bride i think you need to go to the doctor.. don't have any idea what those black EWCM you are having.. if it's brown it is only normal because they are old blood.. but it's also good to know that the bleeding had stopped for you..

lizzy just keep on enjoying BDing with DH.. there are plenty of time.. for you..

update:

i am still having brown spotting up to this very moment.. don't know why.. normally i would have 4-5 days of normal heavy period but this time i only had 2 days of light period and spotting for almost 4 days.. weird cycle for me really.. i tested the other day and it was negative so right now i am really anxious on my situation.. i have a doc appointment tomorrow.. i will keep you updated ladies..

God bless to all..

to us all..

12 years ago

Lhen, that sounds too familiar. I'm so glad you're going to the doctor tomorrow. SO GLAD. Praying for good news, my friend.

12 years ago

Lizzy girl! Hold out just another day or two. I'm so excited!!!

12 years ago

Bride, that is annoying, I agree maybe its time to go back to the doctor about this then..

Liz, its hard to resist testing, but try to hold off for few more days! Hopefully you will get good results soon though!! I also wouldn't trust an opk..so don't worry it was negative lol

Lhen, that is good your going to the doctor's tomorrow, hopefully you get good news! or atleast good information of what is going on.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

I'm having trouble posting the pic in here, but I'll do a link to my CMP page. I think that will work.

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/my-pregnancy/my-ultrasounds_entry.php?u=5921&ultrasoundid=1026

Bride, that is really weird...but it sounds like old blood. I would maybe check in with the new doc just to be on the safe side. I would go ahead and do the blood draw they want too since it is so accurate.

Lhen, let us know what the doc says...thinkin' about you.

Fluff, it's glad to have you back!!

Lizzy, since you only have one test, I would try to wait until 10DPO, but I don't have that kind of will power!! Hopefully being with your family will help take your mind off the TWW. Have fun!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo