Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Don't be bummed MoVegas!!! I tested with FMU on 11 dpo and it was STARK WHITE NEGATIVE!!! The next day at noon it was a nice pink BFP!!!

You never know what a difference a day can make!!!

Wierdly enough...my darkest lines are never my FMU's...I get my darkest lines between 12 and 4pm!!!

You never know!! It could still be your month!!

12 years ago

Mazie, Congrats girl!!! I'm with the other girls saying to just go get a beta blood test done and then have it repeated two days later. I feel like "Queen Beta" over here having had so many of those things in January/February. If anything, it will put your mind at rest.

Lizzy, so happy those lines are darkening up and that you're able to get in to a doctor much earlier than you'd been told. Very good news!

Movegas, hang in there...it's not over yet!

Fluff, where are you in your cycle now?

Lhen, month after month you annoy the tar outta me with your waiting! lol! I so admire you for doing so though...you're a tough woman! Believing for good news!

Lily, so cool that it won't be long before you find out that you're having a girl! ;) I think Joni is a wonderful name for a little girl. LOL!

Well, AF is winding down here, but I am not trying to get pregnant this next cycle at all and feel like a load has been lifted from me for making that decision. On another note, my sweet little 14 month old, Gracelyn, has a 104 degree fever that we cannot bring down not even with both Motrin and Tylenol. I had her in the pediatric ER last night because of it....she has an ear infection in her right ear and is on antibiotics, but that darn fever will not come down. Please, pray for my sugar baby!!! She's miserable...and lethargic and clingy. The clingy part I love though since she just wants to snuggle me, but the other stuff is just awful for her. She even loses her balance when she's walking because of the ear infection. It's heartbreaking!

12 years ago

Bride, your baby girl is soooo cute! Poor thing...I hate fevers and ear aches. I will definitely lift her up to the Lord. I'm glad you are in good spirits about your decision. I've been wondering about you these past couple of days when I logged on and didn't see you.

Joni is a nice name, but I'm likin' Gracelyn!!! How cute is that! We were actually considering Ashlyn Rose for a girl, but I love Gracelyn Rose. And I love double barrel names but my hubby said no this time...our daughter is Lilyanne. Gracelyn is a subtle double barrel! Hmmm...but I'm not counting my eggs just yet. We could see the signs of a junior ;)

12 years ago • Post starter

Lily, I like all of your name choices! My little Gracelyn is Gracelyn Audrey. We had her name picked out as soon as I saw two pink lines. I just knew I was having a girl too ( heartbeat clue ). My other two girls are Cheyanna Kellye (she's almost 16...yikes!) and Marlee London (she's 3). I love picking out names. A lady at our church was asking me to help her come up with girl names for her. I emailed her a list of ideas and then she had her last week AND NAMED HER JONI!!! I was like "whaaaat???" lol! I swear my name was not in one single name combos that I'd sent her. Craziness!

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!! Not too much to report on my end. I had vicious nightmares last night though!! I dreamed I went pee and was having a horrible miscarriage!!! It was very frightening!!! I woke up hot and sweaty and running to the bathroom to check it was only a dream!!!

Did any of you ladies have such horrible (or vivid) dreams with your pregnancies. I have heard that sometimes moms dream about things like that...even dreaming they leave their baby somewhere and can't find him or her!! Its very troubling.

Other than that I am still pretty crampy...although it seems it gets a bit less each day. Some are a bit painful but nothing worse than what I have experienced during AF so I am not too worried!!! A bit of gas pain, too. I am pretty bloated :)

How are you ladies?? LHEN??? Any news honey??? How are you feeling Mazie?? Movegas??

Fluff are you gearing up to ovulate?? How exciting!!!!

12 years ago

hi lizzy yeah feling good, cramping a bit but notting bad. very bloated as well. was so bad in work yesterday i had to open the button on my pants sitting at my desk :).
Feeling very positive today must have been my hormones!!!!!!!!

Love all the baby names its so exciting picking a name my little girl is called Searlait (Charlotte) just spelt in Irish but pronounced the same.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Lizzy, That is wonderful you were able to get a closer appointment, I know that helps ease the mind some... that is great you already have a mile long question list, that is a good thing... you will have to share some of your research!
I am sorry you've had a nightmare and I have heard pregnant ladies talk that they get vivid nightmares and dreams when pregnant but Ive never been pregnant and couldnt tell you but I do get vivid dreams and nightmares already so lol

MoVegas, aww well it still could be early, so hang in there okay!!

Bride, I am so sorry your sweet little Gracelyn is sick, I hope she feels better really soon!! I am glad you also have peace right now about things, it is so great to have that peace! Aww how sweet that lady named her baby after you!

Oh yeah you asked where I am on my cycle... CD10 so that mean's I am getting closer to Ovulation day... but we may have to stop TTC for a little while... it really is breaking my heart to do so but we have somethings we are facing right now that only God can take care of ...and well right now I could just use some prayers!

12 years ago

Sorry about the vicious nightmare, Lizlay! I hope those don't continue.

Fluff, you've got the prayers. I hope everything is OK in your family.

Lhen - wondering what's happening with you!

11dpo and refusing to test again until at least Sunday.

12 years ago

your in my paryers fluff, may god give you the strength to get trough your tough time. xx

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Weird thing is yesterday I got a postive opk on CD10 ....which is early for me... but today I just got more opk's in the mail..so I will have to see what they say later.

please just pray that I would hear Gods word's clearly and that I would do what is best. Sometimes we want things so badly we don't hear what we don't want to hear you know... and I don't want that to be the case for myself.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo