Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Fluff - I am sorry to hear about your husband's papa! I find it strangely funny (maybe that isn't the right word) that most of us ladies were raised to think men were baby making factories that obsess about romping day in, day out; but the reality is, they are just as affected by stress and life as we are.

For some reason, reading on the science of how things go from egg to implanting, made me accept that a lot of things can go awry to make for an unsuccessful implantation or pregnancy. One of the sites has a video of the blastocyst right before it implants. Pretty amazing, it expands and compacts a bunch of times! Hard to imagine that eventually becomes a human.

11 years ago

Hello Ladies, I would like to say that man I truly have enjoyed reading all the wonderful support you ladies have created for each other. Congratulations to those fortunate enough to have gotten their BFP. Now a little about me. I am currently 3dpo ttc my fifth child. I have 4DD yes all girls for me. I had a TL back 2000 after my second DD in 2008 I got a TR and in 2009 had my 3rd DD. In 2010 I suffered an ectopic but God blessed me with my fourth DD in 2011. And now this is month 6 ttc and it seems like maybe I have met my limit of kids and I am no longer allowed to have more. But I know its all in God's hands and all I have to do is have faith and keep bding. God bless you all and XF for all of us.

11 years ago

I love how you guys are very supportive of each other. I wish I had that! I been TTC every since my miscarriage in November. I am getting SUPER frustrated now. The worse part now is that 5 of my friends are PREGNANT without trying. 2 of them want to get abortions!! I am super upset! I am a little jealous too. Like I don't get how there are so many women out here who WANT to have babies, but can't get pregnant easily, then you have some who CAN get pregnant easily, and they take advantage of it ya know? I have been in such a depress state since November.

Today I am 8 DPO, and I just got so tempted that I ended up testing. I got a BFN....you guys I am REALLY driving my self insane!!! I think I need help.

11 years ago

Hi KMS and Smiley...welcome to our amazing group! These women are truly a Godsend, and it has been a definite blessing for me. Glad you are joining us!

KMS -- I totally understand where you are coming from. I had a miscarriage in August on my 30th birthday. It took about five months to get my cycles under control. During that time, two close friends got pregnant, and it was really hard for me. I struggled with jealousy, hurt. One of them, luckily, was really sympathetic and understanding. She was careful not to talk about it unless I wanted to. Which made me feel bad, but at the same time, glad she truly cared about my feelings. I felt terrible because I'm a Christ follower, and I hated experiencing those feelings, but with time and my faith in God, it got better, and I ended up pregnant again. Hang in there and don't give up! God's with you!

Well, we're here for both of you while you're waiting for your BFP! I hope it comes soon for you! God bless!

11 years ago • Post starter

KSM I mean =]

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you lilypad! I will be sure to keep you ladies updated..I'm praying this is my month, but like DF says if its not then we can always try again.

11 years ago

Thank you I truly appreciate it. I get so discouraged so easily. I just want this so bad..

11 years ago

Hope you ladies get a BFP this cycle!

11 years ago

Idk why I'm taking test at 9 DPO ...someone come save me!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

I woke upon the middle of the night with stabbing pains in my left breast. it stopped after 20 minutes or so. They are sore on the sides and every so often I get an achy pain in them. Anyone else have this before AF? I've never experienced that kind of breast pain previously.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo