Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Cramping yesterday and I *think* I spotted, but not much if at all. They are definitely AF cramps. Had a huge fight with my husband last night about next steps. At work now with no sleep feeling pretty hopeless.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I don't know how to keep doing this month after month - somehow the support of everyone makes it a bit better.

11 years ago

You should take some time for yourself and maybe just not try for a month or two. Give yourself something to do besides obsessing and worrying. It will rejuvenate your spirits and it always might just get you pregnant.

11 years ago

Im back! I had an Amazing time in Nicarauga.. its really hard to put into words how amazing the mission trip was... Nicaragua is a very poor country and you can see it when you are there... animals were nothing but skin and bones... So many homes were nohing but cement blocks with a tin roof..smaller than some people's bathrooms here in the US. I went to one village what they called homes was nothing but sticks in the ground with plastic wrapped around them... it was truely heart breaking but we went and showed them love... and we had construction projects that we did, bible studies...and just went door to door to tell them how much we loved them and God loved them... it was a wonderful oppertuinity and I really want to go back.

I will post a link of more in detial about my trip with some pictures... but I am at work right now, so I can't access them.

((MoVegas)) Hang in there, some day you will have that postive... I know its tough as more time passes by.. and the last thing you want to do is take a break in fear of being set back... but sometimes its just what we need... Maybe give yourself one month off no tracking... just breathe, enjoy being with hubby and give yourself a little time to relax.... sometimes that stress eats us away...and it puts stress on our relationships with our husbands... ya know?

Anyways thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

11 years ago

hello ladies.. been out for a very long time.. don't want to stressed myself from not getting the positive result that i want.. been busy with so many things..

right now i am back obsessing.. how is everybody.. i am on my tww i guess.. got my ovulation early on i think.. me and DH hit it exactly where ewcm came out.. they said it was the most fertile sign..

so right now i am not quite sure of what i am feeling.. i have chapped lips.. bad acid reflux.. and gassy.. sore bbs.. upper stomach pains.. geesh.. are these symptoms.. any ideas ladies..

i really missed being in this forum.. it really helps a lot..

keeping fx to all..

11 years ago

LHEN!!!! Your back!!! Welcome back!!! I have wondered so many times how you were doing! I am so glad to see you posting again.

I hope your postive this month!! Those sure can be symptoms of pregnancy but they also can be of other things as well... but Im pulling for ya!

11 years ago

hello FLUFF.. thanks for the warm welcome..

how are you??

yeah you're right sure those are symptoms as i've read on other forums.. but you're also right they may have been some other issues.. but i am still keeping fx..

i'll be popping here from now on regularly.. keep me updated ladies..

11 years ago

Lhen, well hopefully the wait goes by quickly & you get some good news soon!

Its a tough question to answer, I am doing okay..I just don't know what to do anymore... I feel like we have tried...but we keep getting close to our 2yr mark of trying... and its been 8months since I have left it in Gods hands and stopped tracking, worrying (well ocassionly the heart still weaps...) you know...and I know part of that was also so I could go on a mission trip that He wanted me to go on... but now I am back and now I am just not sure what to do.. I want answers... I want to know if I will ever get pregnant some day or if I am never able to get pregnant I would like to know...so I could move on.
but at the same time... I feel like my heart may explode if I hear that I am not meant to get pregnant..

11 years ago

Fluff.. i am on the same boat as you.. we wanted to have a baby so much.. that we've tried countless times.. but to no success.. it came to a point that i even stopped going into forums because i always got disappointed hearing news about my (cycle) buddies getting pregnant while i'm not..

but i never loose faith.. i know God has plans.. and no matter what we will still keep on trying..

and now i am back.. hope we hit it this time..

keeping fx for us fluff..

11 years ago

Welcome Back Lhen! I know exactly how you guys feel as we've just passed our one year 14 mos mark of trying.

I've been gone for the last 10 days on work travel and just came back on cd12 - I almost ALWAYS ovulate on cd13 but haven't gotten a positive test yet, so I guess we're just waiting to see. I'm hopeful this month - as I am every month. Last month was horrible. I was so down and so very helpless, but it will happen. I believe that. And I held so many babies on my trip - a 6mo. old, a 4 mo. old and a 5 week old - my friends said it had to help get the baby juices flowing. :)

Keep us posted Lhen and Fluff, what's next? Are you going back to monitoring? or no?

XOXO

11 years ago

Missed you, Lhen! So glad to have you back!!! Glad your trip went well, Fluff!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo