Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Baking, That is wonderful news!! Congratulations!!! I will be prayng for you and baby!! That is exciting!

MoVegas, How did it go yesterday??

I think the rain must be getting to me, I feel kinda down today... not just about TTC but other things too...

11 years ago

Congrats Baking.. How did accupunture go MVG?? The weather will play tricks on you sometimes you can try taking some Vit D on rainy days it will help.. I am doing ok.. still have the nausea but the constipation has gotten better. I am 6w1d now so I still have a long way to go but I have faith that God will keep us safe. I pray you all are doing good and Lily I hope you are doing good and if that baby made her big entrance I hope you are enjoying every bit of it God bless you both.. I'll keep you all in my prayers and hope you all do the same..

11 years ago

Thanks for your lovely words ladies. I'm honestly utterly shocked how quickly it happened this time and I think I'm still in shock a bit!

I went to the doctor this morning who confirmed I'm pregnant woohoo. I don't have my first appointment with the midwife until October so I'm a little nervous about that but I am very fortunate that I have a brilliant Women's hospital about 10 minutes away from where I live and when I had my m/c last time they told me that when I got pregnant again I could refer myself to them after 6 weeks for an early scan to make sure things are progressing okay so that should give me some piece of mind. I'll keep you guys updated!

I hope you're all doing well and I'll be praying for you all.

11 years ago

Smiley, Yay 6w1d Yes keep trusting in God He will be there with you the rest of the way! I am glad your feeling some what better atleast with the constipation anyways.

Baking, Yay I am glad the doctor confirmed it, that is exciting!
Oct is just around the corner so don't worry, and its nice to have Womens hosptial close by.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Acupuncture went well. I'm going again tomorrow. If nothing else it was VERY relaxing for me. I'm thankful for that.

DH has been gone all weekend and I should ovulate this week. Fingers crossed for fertilization and a sticky bean.

How are you ladies? Fluff, I've been thinking of you! What about you ladies with your sticky beans?

Happy Monday to you all and I hope you're all well.

11 years ago

Aww I'm so glad that acupuncture helped you to relax MoVegas! I've always wondered, what exactly does it feel like? I'm praying that this is your month to get a sticky bean, hopefully being a bit more relaxed will do the trick!

How are you other ladies? Hope things are going well for you too Fluff and that you've been able to distract yourself. Smiley, hope you're feeling better and that the nausea isn't too bad anymore.

As for me, I'm feeling absolutely rubbish, I've come down with a horrible cold which I'm worried is turning into a throat infection. I'm actually just waiting to go to the doctors at the moment. I've been coughing none stop and my throat is red raw but of course I cant take anything to ease it so I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself, but I'm keeping my spirits up by knowing that I've got my little bean. I've been quite crampy for a few days and with every twinge I get scared that I'm going to m/c but I know I need to relax and just pray that everything goes well this time.

I'm going to call the Early Assesment Unity today to see about getting an early scan to put my mind at ease. Please pray for me and my little bean, and I'll be praying for all you ladies too.

11 years ago

MoVegas, I am glad to hear acupuncture went well and was very relaxing for you!! Hopefully you will get that sticky bean soon!!

Baking, I am sorry you've got a cold :( hopefully there is something you can take to help... maybe some Vitamin C perhaps? and let us know if your able to get an early scan, I know it would help ease your mind.

so far I have been doing okay, but its always towards the end of my cycle where it gets harder to deal with... but God has gave me peace and is helping me through this.

11 years ago

Thanks for the well wishes, I'm feeling a bit better today, it's just my cough thats making me miserable now as its keeping me awake at night, but fingers crossed that should go soon, my doctor prescribed some cough medicine I can take which has helped.

I have managed to book on early scan on the 8th October and I am SO excited, and also really nervous. I just want to see my little bean and know that everything is okay, but I'm also trying to prepare myself for the worst, just in case. Its hard and the next week or so is going to be hard to get through but hubby is being wonderful and we've talked a lot about both of our hopes and fears so I don't feel like I'm alone in this.

I'm really surprised though, I'm only just 6 weeks and my boobs have grown over a cup size allready, they feel massive!!! I don't remember that happening last time! Also, I've started getting a bit queasy around food and what not which is a bit inconvinient as I'm a pastry chef and cake decorator! Today is usually my day off but I was doing a bread demo for the launch of a new hotel this morning and even the smell of the baking bread (usually my favourite smell in the world) was making me feel sick, so that's going to be interesting the next few weeks!!! Last time I didn't have ANY sickness, which was actually what first put me on to the thought that something might be wrong, so even though sickness is rubbish, I'm hoping that if I start to get it more this time, it's a sign that things are ok. Fingers crossed!!!

Smiley - how are you feeling, any new or interesting symptoms?

Stay strong Fluff, it must be so hard at this time of month, I always used to drive myself crazy around AF time. Has she reared her ugly head yet?

MoVegas - are you charting this month? Have you ovulated yet? Praying that this is your month to get a sticky bean.

11 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Baking, you're a pastry chef? How awesome! And I'm a bit jealous.

So I'm not sure if I ovulated or not...I didn't chart well. But I'm pretty much clockwork for ovulating on Day 13 which was yesterday. I've BD'd the past three nights. This morning I've had red-tinged urine...not enough blood to be in my panties, but a little when I wiped. Anyone experience this? Know what it means?

Anyway, wondering about all you ladies and how you're doing. Do we have a baby girl, Lily?

11 years ago

Baking, I am glad your feeling better and doctor was able to give you something to help your cough. Yay a scan on Oct 8th that isnt far away!!
It sounds like things are going great so far, I a mean it is rubbish about feeling nauseaed but its a good thing (helps you to know that little baby is growing!)
So your a pastry chef, that is cool! Maybe you can get something to help with the morning sickness... so you will be able to do your job.

Nope AF has not showed up yet, but is due this week. I believe Wednesday, I am trying to stay strong though, this weekend I had a few down moments...so please pray for me to be strong.

MoVegas, Well hopefully this will be your lucky month!
as far as the red-tinge it could be from lots of BD'ing or just BD in general...and it could be because of ovulation...(since it was around the time of your OV) thats possible... I know there are other things like UTI where you may see that but you would have other things going on with it...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo