Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Thank you ladies again you made me feel good. You are right God is Great and His timing is best. I am so grateful for all my blessings and I know He won't give me anymore than I can handle. So I will be pregnant soon. I just have other things to deal with right now. He will be blessing all of us soon. I know it.

11 years ago

Lily, what a wonderful outcome for your friend and her baby! He's truly a little miracle.

This is the hardest tww in a while. I'm trying really hard not to obsess about it, but it's not going well! wish me luck.

Thinking of you ladies and wishing you all the best.

11 years ago

Lily (lily's friend) Thanks for giving us the update! I will be praying for her and the baby! It sounds like he is doing well despite of being born early...and that is wonderful hubby is home now!! God is good indeed!!

Smiley keep that faith :)

Vegas, I know that 2ww is a pain, but hang in there okay!!

AF did arrive....

11 years ago

Hi ladies as for me I am going through my AF and counting the days until I can be back to normal. God is great! I know I will be blessed soon. I have a weird feeling this is the month keeping my faith strong always. God bless you all.

11 years ago

9 dpo and DYING to test. It's all I think about. I know from the implantation calculator and the pregnancy test calculator that the chances of getting a positive are slim to none, but it's killing me.

Just thought I'd post this so that if you ladies check in, maybe you could pray for some patience for me?!

Sorry that you both started AF, but at least you've got a clean slate and another chance this month.

11 years ago

Vegas, Hang in there girl only few more days... I know it really test the patience but you can do it!!
I hope you get wonderful news soon!

I haven't bought any test, so that helps fight the tempation to test lol Although it is hard to resist buying them sometimes... lol

I was going to try the soy this month, but I checked to stores and couldn't find any... I guess I will have to order them online and wait for next cycle..
but I can try the soft cups, Lily was talking about.

11 years ago

Fluff, Soft Cups worked for my friend - I haven't tried them yet, but keep us posted.

I'm feeling super weepy this morning and thought I was cramping a bit. Not sure what that means, but I doubt it's good. 10dpo.

11 years ago

Well yesterday I went to go get a few things, and Walmart had the soy and softcups...but I am on CD7 today, so I think its a little to late for the soy... when my doctor wanted me to take Femara it was CD3-5 and I don't want to risk anything...but I guess I can give the soft cups a shot. (going to be honest...I hope I can figure those things out, they kinda intimidate me lol)

Vegas, cramping isn't always a bad thing, and you said a bit, so I am guessing they weren't really bad cramps or anything... but the weepyness could just be hormones... I know I can get that way lol.

Soo.. AF already ended a few days ago..but yet I still wake up feeling cramps and they do fade away but its kinda weird.. I have only had this happen one other time before... and I wasn't pregnant that time... I just wonder if its a tumor or cyst? or just something non woman part related.
Has anyone had that happen?

11 years ago

Ok so ladies I had a real duh moment going on..lol. I had planned to start the Soy thingys this month but completely forgot all about them. So needless to say I didn't try them. I am on CD 8 right now just waiting for the OPKs to show a positive. Still just enjoying the time with the hubby so that he doesn't feel like an object during O..lol. How are the rest of you ladies doing?

11 years ago

Its okay Smiley, I wasn't able to try them either lol
Enjoy time with hubby though! and Yes it is important to show that your not coming after hubby for just his little men lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo