Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hi Everyone!! I am glad to see everyone is doing just fine!!

Fluff I can't wait til you test!!! I hope its a the Biggest of BIG BFP's!!

Lhen!! hang in there girlie!!! Everything will work out!!! I am with the girls thought..,no harm in testing!!! But I am sorry you didn't get the news you wanted at your docs office!!!

Movegas...I will be interested to hear the results of your test!! I am glad everything is okay with the rest!!!

Bride...we miss you!!!!

As for me...I am doing fine!! I started the progesterone supplements on Monday night and the cramping I was having has all but stopped. Just a wee one here and there!!! That is good!! I am having a bit of naseousness but it only gets bad when I let myself get hungry. I can say that they side effect of pregnancy that I hate the most is the exhaustion!!! I have NEVER felt so incredibly tired in my life...it feels almost like a disease!! I don't even remember feeling this low energy and tired when I had mono at 16 LOL :)

Other than that, things seem great!! I have the littlest of bumps and I keep telling my husband that I am feeling TWINS... ha ha!! I isn't too keen on that!!!

I have my first ultrasound on Tuesday at 10:30 and I can't wait to see this little peanut!!! Please pray that everything goes smoothly ladies!!!

Love to you all and have a great weekend!!

12 years ago

MoVegas, Praise God for the great test results, that is wonderful they came back normal! I hope the dye test goes well for you today!

Lhen, so more spotting, did it progress? hmm that is strange..but if you are pregnant it does happen often in the beginning or atleast from what ive heard.

Bride, I hope your doing well, I hope your enjoying your time off this month just relaxing and enjoying that family of yours.

Lily, How exciting first ultrasound is coming up soon!

Well today I got a call from my ObGyn office with my Blood test results everything came back normal and good... they said all my levels were good. So now in 3months if I don't get pregnant then I go back for the dye and sperm test...I think they also did a hcg test and since they didn't say anything I can assume that I am not pregnant... So I may not even bother testing this weekend at all.

12 years ago

Fluff, I'm glad your tests came back normal, now hopefully within three months you'll be baking a little bun in the oven!!!

Vegas, how did it go today? You OK?

Lhen, spotting is common early on in pregnancy so it doesn't mean you're out. Praying for you!!

Bride...are you out there? Miss you!!

Lizzy, I'm glad you are doing great! Twins would be crazy! You probably having some bloating going on. Can't wait to hear how your u/s goes next week!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Bad day ladies. I had the HSG - it was VERY painful for me. And I learned that both my tubes are blocked. My Doctor isn't in today so I'm going to spend the weekend worrying and wondering what's next. It looks like surgery from what I've read. Or maybe IVF because I'm older.

Anyway, laying on my couch feeling sorry for myself.

I hope all you ladies are doing well.

12 years ago

Vegas, I'm so sorry to hear about your test. I hope you're feeling better. I can definitely understand not wanting to leave the couch. What do the doctors say?

moVegas i'm sorry to hear about your test.. any updates on what the doctors say??

12 years ago

Movegas I am so sorry!! Please keep us updated as to your next step and what the doctors say!!!

LILY...are you jumping out of your skin with excitement??? Please let us know as soon as you find out!!!!

My first ultrasound is tomorrow!! Pray for everything to be healthy and smooth please girls!!! :) I am really excited but so very nervous!!!

EEEEK!!

12 years ago

MoVegas, I am so sorry to hear about how your test went, hopefully you will be getting to talk with your doctor soon to discuss what's next. Since now you know what's going on, hopefully the doctor can help you and you'll get pregnant very soon! ((hugs))

Lizzy, been praying for you, I know your excited and nervous for that first ultra sound, but its going to be okay.

Lily, Can't wait to hear your news today!

Well Sunday I started to spot (AF due date) figured it would be very soon and it would be heavier so I went ahead and prepared for that.. but since I was going to a wedding and wearing a dress... I used a tampon... and those are alot harder to tell how much really goes into them... but enough it seemed where AF is here (boo!)

12 years ago

Hey everyone! Had the u/s...the tech said the baby has a beautiful four-chambered heart and that the spine looked great. I am waiting for the official results before I completely relax. Don't know when that would be. Baby was moving around and kept rubbing HER face...yup, it's a GIRL!!!! My husband and I are overjoyed! You guys all called it! It was so good to see her...they said I do have an anterior placenta which is cushioning kicks a bit. I still feel her but once every day or two.

Thank you so so much for the prayers!!

Lizzy, praying for your scan tomorrow! Let us know.

I'm sorry about your period, Fluff. You're in my prayers too, hun!

Lily, congrats on the BABY GIRL! Such wonderful news...I'm so glad you're blessed and she's healthy.

Lizzie, very exciting that tomorrow's your day! Keep us posted.

Fluff...sorry about AF. Hang in there. I know how much it sucks when she rears her ugly head.

I talked to my doctor this morning and she had just gotten off the phone with the doctor overseeing my procedure. The test was performed by a tech and the tech indicated that the doctor would take another look at the test and let us know what she thinks.

So, the doctor isn't convinced my tubes are blocked. She thinks that due to my small uterus and the severe cramping, it may have compromised the test. She and my doctor are recommending that we retest next month (I have to wait until I'm between my period and ovulation again). This time they'll medicate me and do a paracervical block. I looked that up on YouTube. Holy wow! Not something I look foward to.

She did say that if they are blocked, there's not a good success rate with surgery and IVF would be my only real option. That is scary because of the huge financial commitment for NO guarantee.

So that's where I am. I'm afraid to believe the first results could be bad, but terrified to think IVF is my only option. Please keep me in your prayers ladies. I'm still really depressed and scared.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo