Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Happy New Year to you too, lhen and Lizzy!

We need something to keep our minds occupied this time around that's for sure! Well, I'm officially in the TWW. I ovulate today more than likely. Got a BFP on two OPKs yesterday. It's a tad early, but hey, the sooner I can get this two weeks started the better right?

You ladies should be joining me soon. I say we pick up right where we left off. I'm going to try not to stress so much about it this time around though. And, I have vowed to do more yoga. We'll see.

Keep me posted ladies.

Here's hoping we see two lines in January!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, so AF STILL has not arrived and I am now on CD 38, 24 dpo and STILL getting BFN's every day. I'm about to lose my mind. I am going to the Dr. tomorrow though. I usually have a typical 28 day cycle so this is MADNESS for me. Good luck to all of you! I'll hang around to cheer you all on and to keep you updated on my situation as well! Happy New Year!

12 years ago

I was just wondering about you recently, Bride. I saw some HPT posts from you in the gallery awhile back. Ten days late!!?? That is crazy! I have read that some when never get a BFP even though they are indeed preggers because the HCG never shows up in their urine for whatever reason. Well good luck at your doc appointment. I'm pulling for you! Let us know what happens!

Thank you lilypad! I have an appointment for a blood test at 9 am tomorrow. Nervous!

12 years ago

Let us know how it goes!!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you!!!

I got my SMILEY FACE opk today, so I am so happy to know that I am ovulating normally. This month it totally coincided with my ewcm so YAY!!!

The hubs and I are both off work today so we BD'd right away!!! Here's hoping!!!!! :)

12 years ago

hello ladies..

yup.. pretty soon i will be joining you lily & lizzy.. but this time i won't be stressing myself too much.. just keep on BDing with DH and enjoy every minute of it..

bride i will be keeping for you.. keep us updated..

12 years ago

All right, ladies, it's official...I am 1DPO. Confirmed this morning with temp that I did indeed ovulate yesterday. Have I mentioned that I HATE the TWW?!!?

May we all have better than the last cycle!!!

I got another SMILEY today!!! I assume I ovulated last night or will today!!! DH and I bd'd yesterday and will again tonight!! YAY!!!

I am counting today as 1dpo along with you Lily (aka Jaime) since I got my first postive OPK yesterday at 10am and my temp was up a bit this morning...I assume it will be up a degree by tomorrow!!!

So exciting girls!!! Here's hoping I am crocheting baby blankets for all of you in two weeks time!!!! BRING ON THE TWW!!!

12 years ago

Ok I think I will change my O day to today...I am having such cramps and have had smiley face OPK's all day!!! I had them yesterday too but today's stripes are SO DARK!!!! :)

Happy Happy Girls!!! :)

How are we all???

12 years ago

Well, my husband convinced me to wait until Friday to go get the blood test...he wants me to wait until I'm a full 2 weeks late. I'll just keep POAS until then, I suppose. My cervix is SO high up there, I can barely even reach it. It's also super squishy feeling. I'm still having creamy CM too. I last tested last night around midnight and STILL GOT A FREAKIN' BFN. Today is CD 39 and I'm so trying not to dwell on it, but holy cow it's so hard!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo