Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, you could totally be pregnant! I am pregnant and don't feel pregnant. The cycle before this I had all the symptoms, really good ones and wasn't pregnant. I sometimes think your chances are better when there are less symptoms in the TWW. That was my first and most noticeable symptom -- increased CM. But everyone is different.

I'm hoping you get your very soon!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Lhen, don't lose hope! I agree with Lily! When I was pregnant with my 4th, I never had tons of signs either and actually felt like AF was coming even after I was confirmed preggo by my Dr. That little sweetie is 3 years old now! Every pregnancy is different, so don't count yourself out just yet.

So, I'm so confused and aggravated. This morning I started bleeding bright red blood again. It looks just like AF again although I technically never stopped bleeding from the last AF. I have to go to the Dr. and will try to get in Monday. Ugh. I feel a little "woozy" today too. Strange.

12 years ago

OMG, girls please pray. I just took a CB digital and it popped up PREGNANT within a few minutes. I am bleeding bright red blood. My husband and I are on our way to the ER. I am bawling, scared, confused and shocked. Please, please, pray for me. I am so scared.

12 years ago

Oh My Goodness Burton!! I am praying for you right now!! Everything will be fine...I just know it!!!

Keep us posted if you can!!! But most importantly just take care of yourself!!!! We are all praying for you!!!

12 years ago

So, I was at the ER for 8 hours. Hospital urine test was a bfp. Beta hcg was at 544.4. However, they could not find a gestational sac or any baby in my uterus or Fallopian tubes. The Doc was baffled though because he says since I've been bleeding for 2 weeks, my blood hcg should have bottomed out to near zero by now. They say I have already miscarried and that is why they can't find a sac. BUT....my discharge papers say "threatened miscarriage". They told me to repeat the beta test and ultrasound on Tuesday to see that the levels are declining. I am shocked more than I can EVEN begin to imagine. This seems so surreal to me. My heart is hurting all over again. They gave me a Rhogham shot (because my blood is rh negative) since there has been a transference of blood between me and the placenta. I just don't understand why my levels would still be at 544 if I've been bleeding for 2 weeks. I asked if it was possible that it's still an early pregnancy and they just can't see it on ultrasound, but they said no. I left there with more questions than I had when I got there. I am on bed rest until Tuesday and was told to return if I started cramping really bad.

Can you girls believe this? I am shocked and so upset now. I appreciate your prayers....please, keep praying. Thank you :)

12 years ago

So, ER Doc says that I should see a dramatic decrease in hcg and actually it "should" be a nearly a "0" now even though the beta showed it at 544. An hour ago I took this Walmart test out of curiosity to see if I'd still get a dark line and boy, is it ever dark! I'm so confused. I want to believe that I am pregnant again and somehow got pregnant within the last 2 weeks. Seems so odd to have such high hcg levels still IF I indeed miscarried. I go back to the Doc on Tuesday for another beta. Here's the pic of the test I took today.

User Image

12 years ago

Oh my goodness, Bride. I haven't been on here this weekend, and I just read what happened. I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I know this has pulled the scab off what you have been going through and is confusing. I'm praying for you and hope that you recover soon.

Take it easy these next few days and know we are here if you need to vent.

Thank you, Lily. I feel like I'm in a bad dream and can't wake up. I just cannot grasp how in the world my Beta could be at a 544. You know my story and know that I tested SO many times leading up to AF or whatever that was that I had and all bfn, bfn, bfn, and then that one blue dye test that was "kinda bfp", but I didn't trust it. Then, I had what seemed like a normal AF. When the normal bleeding stopped, the brown spotting started. Then yesterday I had some bright red spotting and out of curiosity grabbed a leftover CB Digital out of the medicine cabinet that I had from last month and BAM...BFP right away. I started screaming and shaking. We left for the ER right away. Of course, all of their tests were bfp's as well. The ER doc said though that since a sac was not detected, they believe I've already miscarried and my hcg levels were at one time much higher and they are still on the decline. WHAT?!! I can't see how that's even possible...even at 544 I'm getting EXTREMELY dark bfps. SURELY, 2 weeks ago when this was all going on, I would've gotten a blatant bfp as well. It just doesn't make sense to me. The doc seemed intimidated by me since I knew so much about all of this...I even had my charts in hand and the digi test that still was reading "pregnant" when we arrived. Do you think it's possible that I'm newly pregnant (like 2-3 weeks) and the sac is just not able to be seen on the ultrasound yet? My beta level is at the 3-4 week pregnant mark. SO WEIRD. I just wanna go to sleep and wake up in a few months. Ugh.

12 years ago

Well, Bride...I'm not a doctor, as we all know. And I definitely don't want to crush your spirit or your hope. I know this is an upsetting time for you and your just looking for answers. But if what you had on Jan. 6 was a true period, I don't think it would show up on a CBD yet. I think you did get pregnant way back when when you were on CD42. HPTs are not created equal and one can be positive and another in the same box can be negative. You got that positive right before the spotting started. So that being said, I think you were about 6-8 weeks and that your levels were much higher and now they are catching it on the decline. Sadly, positive pregnancy tests can happen up to a month after a m/c while the HCG levels out...I've been there unfortunately.

I hope I'm wrong. My heart and my prayers are with you.

I've also heard of some women not getting a positive until they are like 6 weeks or later on a HPT because of how the HCG processes in their body for whatever reason. Some women never get a positive HPT when they are indeed pregnant. They only are able to tell they are pregnant with the BETA test. Weird huh?

I hope you have an answer soon, Bride, so you can either celebrate baby #6's arrival or mourn, heal and move on to making baby #6.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo