Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Well, AF got me today :( Boo on her! It's very, very light, but I'm still calling it AF because I'm sure it will pick up by this evening.

12 years ago

17dpo and no still only brown watery cm.. what could it be? i am not hoping too much because it may still be the evil playing its tricks on me..

i'm sorry to hear about that bride.. though it's a blessing too knowing that you are back on track and sooner will be getting that ..

fluff & lizzy i am having a weird cycle too.. i don't get brown watery cm before.. usually starts with dark brown and then it goes on with the bright red flow (sorry tmi).. but as they say we can never tell until the big fat shows..

to us all ladies..

12 years ago

((Bride)) I am so sorry AF stared for you **big hugs**

Well AF did indeed show up today, and on my lunch break I went home to be with my heating pad... and today I also (TMI) had a weird looking blood clot, it had some white in with it... has anyone ever had one like that? it was kinda stringy it was just weird...

Anyways lizzy & lhen how are you doing ?

12 years ago

Bummer, Fluff!!! AF is here in full force for me too. We truly are cycle buddies....right up until the very day! I'm not sure what that clot is you had. Strange, indeed. Sorry, we got hit with her vengeance, but on to the next month we go. :)

Lhen, I had the brown, watery CM yesterday and early this morning as well before AF showed. I so hope that it's not what it is for you too. Fingers crossed for you, honey!!

Lizzy, how are you?

12 years ago

Hi Ladies...well this is what is up with me. As you all know...the hubby and I BDd the night before I had the ewcm on cd 9 but we didn't do it after that this month because we have both had pretty stressful last two weeks. I usually O on CD 10-12 and was getting Positive OPKs all the way up to CD 14...Therefore I had come to the conclusion that this was not my month because The sperm would have had to last in my body almost 5 days before my normal O day would have occurred. I just gave this month up to not my month...I was okay with that!! :)

Today is DPO 14...and I just realized I have not cramped at all this month which is unusual...If you remember I always cramp about a week and a half prior to AF...but nothing this month at all...

So I had some leftover cheapies from dollar tree under my bed and decided to test

AND LO AND BEHOLD...there is the faintest of faint lines. OMG!!!!

I don't know what to think...The faintest line came up during the time limit but has progressively gotten a bit darker. You can see it okay in the sunlight... BUT I can't tell if it has color...or if it is just a bad test.

BRIDE...I know you use these tests...are the reliable on the evap and false positive front? AF is due in 2 days...I don't know what to think :(

GIrls I am so excited and so freaked out right now...I have had (what I think) are two possible chemicals and I don't want that again...

But this line is not like those lines on the FRERs...this one was well within the time frame and popped normally.

I JUST DON"T KNOW WHAT TO THINK right now!! I kindof just want to cry...it is so hard to get your hopes up and then get let down so horribly!!!!

Please pray for me...I really need it right now!! :)

Thanks girls!!

HOW are all of you??? Give me some much needed good news girls!!!

To those of you that AF got...Your baby is still on it's way!!! She or He is looking down from heaven telling all the other babies that soon thats gonna be my awesome mom!!! :)

Love you girls!!!

12 years ago

I don't know girls...just took an frer (with 4th less concentrated urine) and it was a BFN :( I dont know what to think!!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, a line is a line. The really cheap tests are usually the best tests, even more potent than FRER. I got my BFP at 8DPO with a cheapie, but the FRER was stark white. You took the FRER in the afternoon so it's going to be more diluted and could give you a false negative. It is IMPOSSIBLE to have an evaporation line pop up during the time frame, because the test is still wet and it has not had a chance to evaporate. A line is a line during the time frame, so I would say you're preggers! I know you don't want to get your hopes up, so I'll keep my congrats low key for now. I was thinking during your earlier posts about you saying that this month was weird and not cramping, was a very good sign. I would take another test in the morning with FMU if you can.

Thinking of you and hoping you get a definite BFP in the morning!

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Lizzy, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I wanna see a pic, but I am pretty sure if there is a line, then you are indeed pregnant. Those tests have been pretty reliable for me...out of the hundreds I've taken, only had an evap line once and it was a strangely shaped line too...almost like a pear shape. Retest with a clearblue digi...they detect at 25 too, but wait until Monday morning with FMU. I'm SO excited for you :)

12 years ago

Dont yay for me yet girls...as of right now I am operating under the notion that it was a very bad test!! I will test again with fmu tomorrow but I am too too scared to hope! I have beenhavinga few cramps today also which is again weird!! I will keep you posted!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, I would say you are indeed pregnant!! I think that b/c things seemed different this month was a good sign, I am so excited for you!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo