Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry, Smiley. My heart and prayers go out to you. I know how you feel. Been there myself. Your faith is an inspiration. Thinking about you.

11 years ago • Post starter

MoVegas, Its possible you did Ovulate yesterday but the strip didn't pick up on it, or your urine could have been to diluted or something... and its very well possible to Ovulate a little later sometimes too... things like that do happen even to the most regular one's. So just have lots of fun this week ;)

Smiley, God will indeed get you through this hardship, and you will be stronger because of it... Have you been to a doctor to see what may be the issue of why your little one's aren't sticking around? I believe some day you will be blessed too.

Well AF is due anytime now... (today or tomorrow) and I already have warning signs of AF.... I just hope that if AF does come it want be to brutal since my last weird cycle. but like always hoping AF doesn't show up lol

11 years ago

I don't believe in too much modern intervention when it comes to conceiving only because sometimes the poking and probing causes more harm than good. So I haven't gone to a Doctor yet. I still have an appointment for the 10th of August to talk to my Doctor about my general health and maybe I'll ask to get some test done. My issues could stem from my tubal reversal also that's why I prepare myself for the failure in pregnancies. But I am working on getting healthier so maybe that will help too. God bless!

11 years ago

Smiley
I can understand that, I am not really sure I want to do any of them either... there are some that are out of the question for me..and some I am just not really sure at all about... for the most part I really am just trying to leave it in Gods hands..my doctor gave me "femara" to take and its my choice if I want to or not...I haven't got it filled yet, not sure about it yet... but I am thinking about going to have my tubes checked because that was my other option. I guess it would be nice to know if something was wrong...but at the same time... I am not sure I want to know... I know with out a doubt all of this is in God's control... I have seen people who were using BC and got pregant, ladies who tired for years with out ever going on to BC... get pregnant and some that were told they would never have children get pregnant... so I see that... for certain...but sometimes human nature takes over and I am not as trusting as I should be.
But anyways I don't think it would hurt to just check and see if maybe your even lacking in vitamins or something simple like that...
I have a friend who had 3MC and she is now pregnant and only a few weeks away from meeting her little girl... so know that it is possible (Anything is with God)

11 years ago

I am a strong believer of natural ways of helping ourselves. Have you tried everything natural first before putting any manmade stuff? Like vitex, red raspberry leaf tea, wild yam, and many more. I am working on being better at taking it every day but my Godsister is a midwife and she says that its better to go with herbs and stuff before relying on Dr's meds. She has said that their intervention has caused many women to lose their ability to have children in the future. But like you said with God anything is possible.

11 years ago

I have been meaning to try the red leaf tea, since I have heard it also helps with cramps during AF time too. and AF arrived for me yesterday (boo!)

11 years ago

Yes the Red Raspberry Leaf tea is good try it..

11 years ago

Something else to try is B6, Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil, though you want to stop the EPO once you ovulate. I also drank Fertilitea. You can purchase it on early-pregnancy-tests.com. It has ingredients that promote fertility and help with you cycle duration if that is an issue. I believe it has red raspberry leaf tea and vitex in it. EPO helps sustain hormonal balance and increases the fertile CM. B6 also helps with cycle duration especially if you have a shorter luteal phase, plus having it in your system before you conceive can help ease morning sickness.

11 years ago • Post starter

I am pretty sure my pre-natal vitamin has B6, B12, Omega 3 etc... and I know has the Folic acid... but maybe I need more of a certain one. I will check on that.

Well its a new cycle, but hubbys having to work out of town...and is only going to be home on weekends, so not sure how this cycle is going to go. . .

11 years ago

I mentioned it a few months ago I think, but I started working my way through Kathy Freston's The Lean after the miscarriage and got to about habit #17 when I came up with a BFP.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo