Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Why not just go??? If you are pregnant, then it seems all this stress wouldn't be great for your baby!!! Just put your mind at ease!!!

A blood test is such an easy fix!!! At least that way you would know!!!

I don't think I would be able to stand it!!! I would have been there after being only 2 days late...LOL...maybe even 1 day!!!

Good Luck Hun!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

12 years ago

Oh believe me, I am TOTALLY in agreement with you. My husband (who has never thought I was pregnant when I was) says he'd feel better if I'd wait just a couple more days. He thinks I've miscalculated my period when I know I haven't. <-----rolling my eyes big time. Boo on him. Watch AF show now like tomorrow...lol. I won't be lol'ing though I'll be CRYING. sigh

12 years ago

Yes Boo on husbands...why do they always have to be so pragmatic...LOL :) Ruins all our fun!!!

Either way good luck!!! :)

12 years ago

Thank you. You ladies are so sweet and I love that I can come complain and groan to you all and you really understand and encourage me. I feel blessed :)

12 years ago

Complain all you want sweetie!!! We all understand here!!!! :) I change my dpo today because I got smileys all day although my strongest was yesterday at 10pm!!! I know you are supposed to stop after the first positive but I LOVE seein the smiley after all my useless worries over ovulating normally!!! Lol...I guess it doesn't hurt anything but tomorrow will definitely be 1dpo so the hubs and I have a big night planned!!! Yay!!! :)

12 years ago

Hey, Bride! Boo...I was looking forward to finding out if you were preggers or not today! It sounds to me like you are. I would have said, "forget you, honey, I'm getting my test!!" Aw well, soon enough eh? I'm pulling for you! Pull for me and Lizzy too!

Hey, Lizzy!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi lily!! How are we feeling????? :)

12 years ago

I'm hanging in there, Lizzy. Feelin' fine. I so the TWW.

hi ladies

just read your thread and i am on the edge of my seat for burtonsbride!!

had to post and say hi and hope it goes well for her!!

would love to join you in the TWW right now but i have to wait 3 months after an ectopic pregnancy that was removed so i can heal etc. try turning the two weeks into three months! not fun at all! but feb will be all good to start again! I would say i would love to join in then but i also hope none of you will still be waiting by then!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Welcome, krunchie!!! Sorry to hear about your experience. That's rough. This is only my second month TTC after a m/c back in August, so I hear ya on the waiting game. It's brutal. February is not too far away though. We would love to have you!!

P.S. we are so excited for Bride too! Stay tuned!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo