Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning ladies...

I'm 27dpo and thought (TMI) I had a bit of spotting yesterday when I wiped, but I've had nothing since then. I've only had one 28 day cycle since December, but as we speak, I think I'm cramping so who knows. As always, I got two requisite pregnancy announcements from friends yesterday, which always seems to coincide with AF - salt in the wound.

Fluff, way to be strong girl! Avoiding the calendar is tough and since that's what you want to do, I'm proud of you for sticking to it and still staying with us on here.

Smiley, is losing weight before gaining 20+ a bad thing?! I would probably welcome it - haha! But the nausea and all the symptoms must be wonderful reminders that you're PREGNANT! So happy for you.

Baking, keep us posted...you never know.

Fluff is right, Lily, we need a baby update!

Thanks ladies for being here. Hoping for the best for all of us.

11 years ago

Well I will let you know this.. if you read earlier on this cycle I began spotting and it lasted about three to four days I would have to check my chart but I know it felt like forever and I really thought it was my AF showing up all early to ruin my weekend (it was labor day weekend) anyway I lost hope and just figured hey this just mean the wait is over and I can start working on a new cycle. Well something told me to test when I came home on late Sunday early Monday and got a positive. So you never know. I never spotted like that mine usually is once and that is it. But this time it wasn't and I was heartbroken until I tested don't give up hope until AF is full blown is all I am saying. Love you girls and all the support you have shown me.. God bless you ALL!!! Tomorrow is the big day.. I am getting a lil nervous.. Pray for me please..

11 years ago

Smiley you're in my prayers today - I hope everything goes well for you and your little bean with the midwife. Are you having a scan today? Let us know how it goes :-).

MoVegasGirl - I've got my fingers crossed for you still :-) as Smiley said, spotting just for a day could be a good sign.

Fluff - stay strong, I know how hard it is to avoid the calendar but hopefully it will get easier in time when you get used to your body's natural rhythms again.

Today I'm still cramping but I still haven't started bleeding or spotting yet which us really messing with my head as usually for me I come on as soon as I start cramping. I've also got tender bbs and I'm really achey and tired, but I often get these symptoms right before AF too...sooooo it's just a waiting game at the moment. Fortunately I've got a busy day at work today and a busy weekend planned to keep my mind off it and if I've not come on by Monday I'll test then as I'll be 12dpo by then. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies!

11 years ago

MoVegas, Hang in there, maybe that is good news!
well I have 4 months to go though, so hopefully I can countinue to be strong with Gods help.

Smiley, don't be to nervous, things will go well today! let us know how things go today :)

Baking, Its hard to know what is AF and what maybe pregnacy symptoms because so many of them are exactly the same... but I am sorry your cramping and not bleeding yet... maybe its a good thing... but it does happen... I know I have had some cycles where I cramped like 5days before AF showed up... so the whole time I kept thinking AFs going to start today... the mind games are annoying... ((hugs)) but it could be a good thing, so keep your chin up :)

I am trying not to think about the fact that Feb is 5months away, because its really tough to be strong... for that long but I guess there is going to be moments of weakness... because I am human after all... but just keep praying for me please.. that I will do what God wants me to do, and that my mind will be clear.

11 years ago

Well, ladies AF is here in full force with extreme cramping. C'est la vie.

I start acupuncture on Monday and am looking forward to it if for no other reason than I hope to relax a bit.

Keep us posted Smiley - you and your little bean are in my prayers today.

Hopefully you're still in the window of possibility Baking...It's so unbelievably frustrating, I know. And it's so hard not to read something into every little change that your not used to or symptom that's different...I often drive myself crazy!

I'll pray you continue to find strength Fluff...you're doing an amazing job.

11 years ago

Ok so she took my blood and I got to talk to her and get to know her. She is absolutely wonderful and understanding and my hubby likes her too. I love where I would be giving birth its so peaceful and awesome. I should get my results probably tues of wednesday as she has to take it there herself. But I feel good. She said that the constipation and nausea is just natures way of assuring you everything is growing in there. She said since my kids come early that I should prepare but know that this one can decide to stay in there until 45 weeks so I am just going to enjoy the stress free enviroment I get with a midwife and leave things in God's hands cause He sure does a better job than me. Keeping you ladies in my prayers. God bless!!

11 years ago

Hey, ladies! As always you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

No, I haven't had the baby yet :( I am 4 cm, 80% effaced, the head is engaged, my mucus plug is gone, but still nothing. I cramp off and on but that's it really. I've tried everything -- RRL tea, dates, BD, walking etc., but this baby just isn't ready I guess. I am due in 4 days roughly. Hoping it happens soon. I'm ready to get labor behind me and meet this little girl. Keep us both in your prayers!

11 years ago • Post starter

((MoVegas)) I am so sorry AF showed up... ((hugs)) Hang in there it will happen for us some day... I hope acupuncture goes well today, let me know what you think of it.

Smiley, I am so glad you and hubby both like your midwife that is great, and yes just keep leaving things in Gods hands, they are the best hands to leave any thing in!

Lily, praying and thinking about you & baby girl! Hopefully you will get to meet her really soon!!

11 years ago

Ladies I have exciting news! As I said last week, I was meant to have my MRI on Saturday but it didn't actually end up going ahead. I woke up on Saturday morning and really had the urge to test. I only had one IC left and I'd been trying to get rid of them as they kept giving me evil evaps but I decided to do it anyway and it came up straight away with a second pink line which had never happened with these before. I dismissed it and jumped in the shower but I couldn't get it out of my mind and I caved and took a FRER and less than two minutes later I had my BFP!!! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes especially after I'd been cramping the few days before which I can only assume were implantation cramps (?!?) if they exist.

I went to my appointment anyway and one of the questions they asked was could I be pregnant and when I said yes they said they couldn't do the MRI and to let them know when I'd had it confirmed. We went straight off to a friends house for the weekend after the hospital so I'd be dyyyyyying to break out the digital all weekend and this morning I did and it popped up with 'Pregnant' at about 2 minutes.

I'm so, so excited and nervous. I know that I need to relax and try not to worry but its hard when my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage. I can't make it to the doctors until Thursday so its going to be hard to hold on til then but I really just need to count my blessings and be happy and pray for a sticky little bean.

Smiley - I was so happy to read the post about your midwife, she sounds lovely and it must be such a weight off your mind to know that you're going to have great support and a peaceful place to give birth. Keep us updated!

Lily - Aww I hope your little girl arrives soon and that your labor goes smoothly. You're in my prayers.

Fluff - Stay strong, I know it's hard but it'll all be worth it in the end, and of course you're only human and are going to have weak moments. I hope not charting is getting easier and that you've found another way to focus your mind.

MoVegas - I'm sorry AF showed but at least it means that soon it'll be time to have some fun with your hubby and hopefully this month you'll be able to catch your ovulation date. I hope the acupuncture helps you to relax to, let us know what its like, its something I've always fancied trying but never had the courage to!

11 years ago

HOLY COW, BAKING! That's amazing! Congratulations to you and we'll all be thinking of you and praying that your little bean sticks!

Lily, I can't believe it's here...good luck and I can't wait to hear all about her.

Fluff & Smiley - how are you guys doing?

Acupuncture in a few hours. I'm a little freaked out, but generally feel ok about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo