Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies,

Long time no "chat."

I just did my second IUI on Monday. 4 nice follicles and 20 million sperm. I'd say, "How can this not work?!?!" but I felt that way last time.

Nothing else to report. Fluff, how are you? Lhen?!

10 years ago

Hey MoVegas, I know its been awhile! I was wondering if you were going to do another IUI I am glad to hear things look good, I really hope this is it for yall!

eh, one week until AF time..

Lhen, I hope your doing well too, Hubby should be back now? or I am guessing really soon now? How are you? been thinking about you and I hope all those test you had to do went well.

10 years ago

How is everyone doing?
AF showed up yet again... but is on the way out the door. ..

10 years ago

Where is everyone? Wondering about you ladies!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies my baby boys are 12 weeks today. Life has been a little busy for the most part. hope you all are good..

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

My baby girl is almost six months now. If she had t come out of me, I would never know she's my daughter. She looks exactly like my husband and his sister. I love her to pieces. Every day is a new surprise. Still no cycle but I'm exclusively pumping. She stopped nursing a while ago because the bottle was less effort. At least I can pump still.

Did you hear about the new low cost IVF that's being tested in the UK

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I just had a canceled cycle of IUI. my eggs weren't good enough to move forward. Now I'm waiting for my period which could take a while because I didn't do a trigger shot. I'm guessing it's another 2 weeks away.

Then we'll do a cycle of IUI with all injectables. And then take a break. The drugs have made me gain tremendous weight and it's so hard on me emotionally....so disappointing.

Glad to hear everyone's little ones are doing well! It's nice to hear from people who made it out on the other side of this nightmare.

10 years ago

LilyPad - where are wee?

Smiley, baby boys are 12weeks today.

Sunny, 6months... looks exacatly like your hubby/his sister

MoVegas, had cancel IUI take break... have gained lots of weight and thats emotionally hard.

Its so nice of everyone to stop and check in and give updates. I am glad to hear everyone's little one's are well. I can't believe how old some of them are now...

((MoVegas)) Aww I am so sorry to hear about all of that... ((big hugs)) I know as disappointing as it to have to cancel IUI this cycle. Maybe it can give you break on your body so the next cycle will go really well and it sounds like you worn out from trying.. maybe this time can help bring some rest or peace. ((big hugs)) agian... I know this is so hard.

AF is here, and as well as another year marked off... I feel like I have been defeated and I think maybe its time to expect the fact I am not meant to have a baby of my own.

10 years ago

Fluff - While I have my a baby of my flesh and blood, I am a product of a "village." My parents were very young when I was born and my grandma was only 40 at the time. While I have a certain bond with my parents, it isn't the same as the bond I developed with my grandma. She was mama to me. I heard stories of her waking in the middle of the night to feed me a bottle while my mom slept straight through. She was my biggest cheerleader and loved me as her own. I lived with her off and on until my tween years when I finally moved in with her permanently. When I look back she was the person who gave me a "home," not my biological parents. Granted my grandma was biologically connected to me, but it is evidence that a child just needs that one cheerleader in their lives to be successful. My close friends had to use a donor for the sperm in their IVF treatments as the husband had testicular cancer. I see their child and there is no question the husband treats him as his own. Their son may know one day the truth, but that's his daddy regardless of the technical aspects!

I hope you find your path and happiness Fluff. I can't believe how much time has past since we started this thread. I remember feeling hopeless and lost, then my journey with the baby started. I feel guilty sometimes when I post as I have my rainbow baby now and others don't yet. All I can say is I understand the tough and heartbreaking road, especially as the months accumulate with one negative test followed by AF every, flipping month.

*hug*

10 years ago

As sad as that makes me to read, Fluff, I know that I've started to consider what it means for me if I can't have a child of my own. I think in one regard, it's healthy to explore those feeling and have a game plan.

And I agree with Sunny, wholeheartedly. There is a plan for you, whether it's with your own baby or not remains to be seen. But don't lose hope. That's what I keep telling myself.

And Sunny, never feel guilty! All you ladies who have had your babies are inspiration to me and I believe the other girls. We're all just trying to find our way through this emotional rollercoaster and you all are the sunlight.

Fluff, don't give up!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo