Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, I'm so sorry...this is such a tough road for all of us. I echo what the other girls said though, if you haven't had all your levels tested, it's worth it. Because I'm on the femara now, I had my progesterone tested for three cycles and it was really good. It was one less thing I had to worry about. Keep us posted and stay strong. Your BFP is coming...

I woke up feeling crampy today. Like I do in the two days before AF. Not full on period cramps, but just dull cramping. And I'm 8dpo so I'm not sure what to expect.

Fluff, hang in there friend. I think it's tough not to over analyze every aspect of this journey. Like you said, I don't even know what a NORMAL period is anymore. Regardless, thinking of you!

XO

11 years ago

Lhen, To reiterate what the other ladies said, I would get tested as well.

11 years ago

thanks for the advice ladies.. i will have my appointment with the doctor this saturday. i really am confused with whats happening.

i only had a day and a half of bleeding.. i have been spotting since friday.. up to this writing still have a spot or two of blood (sorry TMI).. i felt weird.. it has been 7 days and my spotting has been on and off.. now im kinda dizzy sleepy or nauseous or what..

praying for baby dust to you ladies.. fx..

11 years ago

Good luck on Saturday, Lhen. I hope you get some answers. Nothing to report here. 9 dpo and I'm not testing until I'm late.

Thanks for your support!

11 years ago

thanks moVegas.. i am scheduled for a TVS tomorrow (saturday).. i've called the doctor yesterday and said about my situation.. she can't tell exactly what is happening to me.. so she wanted me to come over to her clinic and have a TVS..

keeping fx that everything is alright.. that if i'm not pregnant at least i don't have any problems..

to you ladies..

11 years ago

MoVegas, I am sorry you are already feel those dull cramps.. and I do hope its for something actually good. Yay for your progesterone levels being really good! Hopefully you will get that BFP soon!

Lhen, I hope your appointment goes well Saturday and I will be praying for you! I hope you get good news soon!!

My period was weird this cycle.. I had one good day and the next day was spotting and 3rd day NOTHING and 4th spotting...and a negative test... I already just had a gut feeling it was a no anyway... but I checked just to make sure... it was negative.
I guess I will ask my gyno next week when I got to my yearly exam.

11 years ago

Keep us posted, Lhen - we'll be thinking about you.

Fluff, it's good that your yearly is coming around now. It's a good opportunity for you to be able to chat with her about what's next etc.

I'm 10dpo today...trying to stay strong and not test before 14dpo. I've tried so hard to remain positive this month and not obsess, but as D-Day gets closer, of course I'm having a more difficult time.

Thanks, as always, for the support ladies.

11 years ago

Lhen, thinking of you and hope things went well yesterday.

MoVegas, I know its hard not to test and it does always seem to get tougher to be positive as the day approaches... ((hugs)) hopefully it will be a good day ;)

well last year when I talked with my doctor, he wanted me to go for testing to check my tubes... they did a blood test and that cycle it showed I had ovulated... and of course they still want my husband to go get his sperm analysis... Im sure that hasn't changed but I will be talking to my doctor about some of these light periods.. and see if they have any other ideas... another lady in another group I am apart of said my lining could be thin.. or some cycles my body isn't taring everything down like it should like stuff gets left behind. (which makes for a light period)

I go this up coming Wednesday.

11 years ago

Fluff, if you do end up doing the tube test, make sure they medicate you before. My two were so painful - the only reason I was better in the second one is because I was heavily drugged.

I'm glad you have some key things to talk to the doctor about when you go. That's the best way to approach this...at least I find. If I feel informed I feel in control. As much as we're ever in control. :)

Lhen - we're dying here! How'd Saturday go?

I'm 13dpo. I'm a 28 day cycle and not testing until Wednesday if I don't get my period. I'm strangely hopeful which frightens me as it's just that much further to fall if I'm not pregnant. Fingers crossed, ladies.

11 years ago

MoVegas, I am glad you are feeling hopeful, its a nice feeling...and I know that can be scary to think about the further fall... but lets put it this way... the fall is going to hurt no matter what... atleast right now you have a peace, which is much nicer than feeling unhopeful and then getting hit with the fall ...
but hopefully you get a postive on Wednesday!

also will keep that in mind.. I am not sure I will do the tube test yet... our insurance doesn't cover it at all and its going to be very expensive.. I would like my husband to go for the SA because it is much cheaper.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo