Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Well there is the faintest of lines on the FRER that I took an hour ago...however I don't know if it is reliable as I took it out of the case and it is dried...could be an evap!!

I thought I saw a shadow of a line on the test before but it was just so faint I couldn't be sure...seems like it has dried darker into something more noticeable. I can't tell if there is color. AF is nowhere to be seen and although I have been cramping a bit it isnt' normal AF cramps.

I don't know what to think and I apologize for being so freaking crazy right now but this is the longest damned day of my life LOL...I am seriously insane with wait!!!

Thanks for putting up with my nonsense girls!!! At this point my hope has switched from a BFP to AF just staying the heck away so I actually have a chance!!!

Thanks for letting me vent my insanity!! Love you girls!!

12 years ago

Nothing yet girls!!! I am really starting to get hopeful!!

12 years ago

I'm checking for an update every hour!! I'm excited and hopeful with you, Lizzy!!

12 years ago

Still no af but still no bfp either...sigh!!!

12 years ago

Hi girls!! I am officially 2 days late but still no bfp!!! Ugh!!! Why????? My temp is still relatively high at 97.6/97.7 but I don't know what to think!!! Argh! This is a good thing but I feel so confused!!!

12 years ago

I've said it before, but a line is a line. Evaps are extremely rare especially on an FRER. Double lines often start out very faint, almost with no color on those things when it's early. My first BFP on them didn't really look too pink, and I took them out of the case too. I would say your preggers! Especially being late. You're usually like clockwork right? I hope you get something soon that you can be sure without a doubt is positive! But I think you're pregnant until someone convinces me otherwise! YAY, enjoy!

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Lily!! I just wish I knew for sure!! It is literally driving me insane. But for now, I have decided to operate under the assumption that I am pregnanty as to not do anything that could risk it and if I have not gotten af by friday then I will make an appointment with my doctor for Monday. I don't really have any huge symptoms except for this really dull ache at the top of my stomach. I don't know what could cause that...it seems worse after I eat but it is always there...

Wierd...I have only ever had one late period...they come early sometimes and change their course a bit here and there but never late...so YAY for that part!! :)

It is extrememly nervewracking but I am very excited at the possibilities!!!

Thanks girls!! Love to you all!!!

12 years ago

oh girls...I am just so devastated and I feel so stupid for getting my hopes up!!! AF just showed right after I called my doctor!!!

I thought FINALLY after 6 months we had finally succeeded...I am NEVER LATE!!! Why is the universe doing this!!!

I am thinking about going home sick and just calling it a day...I need a deep breath, a good massage and a pedicure...LOL :)

Thanks for letting me be crazy for a minute girls!!! I guess it just wasn't my time. Thanks to all of you!! YOur support means the world!!!

12 years ago

Oh Lizzy, I'm so sorry, hun :( I'm sorry your having such a time. I would go home if I were you and take a breather. You definitely deserve the massage and pedi. You're in my prayers.

12 years ago • Post starter

Oh Lizzy, I am soo sorry to hear that ((hugs)) I think I would just take the day off too and go for that message and Pedi... but I will be praying for you today.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo